Craziest conspiracy you have ever heard of?

The Crow

A boy i knew since primary school and who had a massive crush on me all through secondary school too was obsessed with aliens and once he brought me a FIVE HUNDRED PAGE RESEARCH BOOKLET HE HAD MADE of "pictures" and accounts and theories and i wish i remembered some of the theories, i swear I've got him on Facebook, will have to ask, some of them were golden

Any holocaust denial/9/11 "inside job" theories. I'm all for skepticism but those are just insane. The thing about conspiracy theories is that you'll find it's usually the same people believing in them (as in, believing in multiple theories. It's a weird mental state. I read an article on the thought process behind a bulk of CT's, pretty interesting.

Why put those two together, very strange to do so imo.

"the ship is rudderless no-one or thing is in charge which is what scares the living crap out of certain people and makes them do scary things." I'd certainly say individuals and small groups of people have continued to attempt for a controlled world as they attempt to deny their own inner demons by projecting it onto others.

That the top 1% are actually aliens. I can see the truth because I have a, pair of sunglasses that allow me to see their hidden messages.

And here I am all out of bubble gum. We are talking the crazy off the wall stuff here? Lizard people, JFK, Nazi UFOs, Hollow Earth?

And not those theories that are probably closer to the truth than anyone is ever going to admit like TWA flight 800?

And here I am all out of bubble gum(oh shit someone beat me to it). We are talking the crazy off the wall stuff here? Lizard people, JFK, Nazi UFOs, Hollow Earth?

And not those theories that are probably closer to the truth than anyone is ever going to admit like TWA flight 800?

Now what the hell happened with that?

I am SURE there was a theory of his that jack the ripper was an alien

I prefer the insane British Royal Jack the Ripper- mash that one up with David Icke, and you might have something. Insane Inbred Royal Reptilian Ripper.

Now what the hell happened with that?

I dunno man- what's the conspiracy? The government supposed to be covering up for terrorists, or what? NWO shot it down?

That Smolensk plane crash is another one that Alex Jones hasn't covered. I understand that the Polish president died in it, but didn't get much press in the US.

Archived