The Mile High Club

Jace, Extat

i love how the applicable wiki article assures us that there is no official club. of course we're not gonna tell non-members the secret password! MHC is the 33rd level of free masonry, right above illuminati.

The first rule of the mile high club is: you do not talk about the mile high club.

Well, goddamit. I'm gonna have sex with my boyfriend on an airplane later this morning. And I'm gonna make sure that there is vaginal penetration (let's be honest, I love anal but the logistics are staggering) for at least 60 seconds. Be it in the bathroom, in the cock-pit (see what I did there) or during the weirdest minute of a man and a woman checking on the luggage ever. We're gonna introduce penis and ladyparts in a glorious (possibly illegal) manner aboard a metal tube 35,000 feet in the air.

That's weird, I fly all the time, and I've never ever seen a line for the bathroom...

Addressing other points, I am pretty small and am actually convinced that the physical possibility won't be that difficult (though, this is why I asked about what qualifies).

Also, it just so happens that I know this flight will be basically empty. I had to get my flight changed at the last minute, and the airline lady told me that there were only three seats taken on the whole flight just this morning (apparently it's not popular to fly out of Indy at 6 in the morning on a Sunday).

The discretion is something we mentioned, and we agreed that we'd stagger our entrances and exits. I never pay attention to who's going to and from the bathroom on a plane, but that might just be me... (?) Your feedback is appreciated.

With only three seats taken, you can bet your arse they'll notice the two of you mysteriously disappearing at the same time!

I wouldn't really worry about getting caught. Unless they somehow open the toilet while you're fucking - which would a gross violation of privacy, what can they do? The worst that could happen is they see you leaving the toilet together (maybe after hearing some weird noises) in which case when they question you just say your boyfriend has some made up serious sounding medical condition in which he needs a large suppository inserted into his anus every couple of hours. This is your reason for being in the toilet with him for an extended period of time and can also account for those weird noises they may have heard.

Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it

Archived