TTTNE #415: The Thread of Scampering

felice

I totally missed the birthday's

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK ANTONY and ATROPIS! :cheers: :commie:

i am returned :cheers: sadly, my account has not :bawl:

i hope that all ya'll spammers are well.

you must all rise up in rebellion and help me retrieve my name from the thrice locked box. yes.

I hate the new account thing. Are you the DP with sexy southern drawl that waitresses can't resist? :P

(everyone had to reset their passwords a while back)

I tried that, but a few days after i emailed him a got a message saying that my email couldn't be delivered. :(

Try again. SnowStorm got his account yesterday and e-mailed him the day before.

i am returned :cheers: sadly, my account has not :bawl:

i hope that all ya'll spammers are well.

you must all rise up in rebellion and help me retrieve my name from the thrice locked box. yes.

D_P as in dornish prince? Or another former spammer I haven't met?

I am that DP, lany and TC and Z :cool4: I hope that things are well. I've hit up E through a couple of places so I should have balls on my face again very soon; even though that sounds like a situation I'd be unhappy about. can I just say that I wished that this interface wouldn't automatically capitalize my i's :frown5: its ruining my steez.

I am that DP, lany and TC and Z :cool4: I hope that things are well. I've hit up E through a couple of places so I should have balls on my face again very soon; even though that sounds like a situation I'd be unhappy about. can I just say that I wished that this interface wouldn't automatically capitalize my i's :frown5: its ruining my steez.

Well even so, welcome back to TTTNE DP, because once you're a spammer, you're always a spammer, no matter where you may be. :) :grouphug:

*gives whisky tribute* (the nurses are sleeping)

You have certainly been missed (and you don't FB enough either :spank: )

We need to get the band back together :)

How are the spawn? Your brother?

heehee, god I love a good spanking ;) and I promise to sign on to facebook more; life has just been crazy with school and work and everything else. the progeny are all quite well thanks! still waiting for liam to start talking and ethan and barrett should be moving in with me in the next few months. it'll be so great to have them as well as my 800 bucks a month back. I suspect this will be the best year in a while. planning on a fall wedding as well; I've made her wait long enough. how about you and yours, sweetie?

heehee, god I love a good spanking ;) and I promise to sign on to facebook more; life has just been crazy with school and work and everything else. the progeny are all quite well thanks! still waiting for liam to start talking and ethan and barrett should be moving in with me in the next few months. it'll be so great to have them as well as my 800 bucks a month back. I suspect this will be the best year in a while. planning on a fall wedding as well; I've made her wait long enough. how about you and yours, sweetie?

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

*pokes nurses*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ATROPIS!!!!!

And

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARK ANTONY!!!!

Thank you my Lady, Yes me and Atropis share a bday. I miss you ELF!

Thank everyone kindly for the well wishes. It means a lot especially this year which is kind of a weird one for me, it being the first birthday I've had since my Dad passed. I would always at the very least have dinner with him on this day. I'll make due and go out with friends tonight and have fun i am sure but idk I feel like this birthday I've realized that birthdays just don't really mean much :/

Thanks again everyone :D

Wow, that does sound like a busy year. Glad the kids are moving back in with you. And we need pics of Liam.

'bout time you made an honest woman of her ;)

We are all fine...Alex and I do karate. Most fun I have had in a long while. Phillip joined the army, but fractured his hip in basic and was sent home. Becky is doing better now that her bum of a husband finally has a job and she can be home with the boys.

still married, but it is better now. (another long story there)

hell, sweetie, if its better then I'm happy for you...and, also, since you are a karate expert, the next time someone needs to get gone from George's room, I'm gonna let you handle it ;)

i'll try and get you some liam pics as well.

Archived