TTTNE #415: The Thread of Scampering

felice

hell, sweetie, if its better then I'm happy for you...and, also, since you are a karate expert, the next time someone needs to get gone from George's room, I'm gonna let you handle it ;)

i'll try and get you some liam pics as well.

:rofl: that was on crazy night. But the good, the being able to have actual conversations with GRRM, out weighed the bad by a mile.

<raging about something>

Hey Tots, why are you getting all mashed up?

By the way, ratty update, the unwanted guest has dined its Tears of Lys carefully laid out for it in my outdoor terrace. :grin:

(Worry not, I don't live in a ground floor). Apparently its been coming from downstairs climbing through a couple of palm trees that have sprouted leaves and spikes that entwine with the Terrace. I had the Palm trees trimmed by the compound gardener.

By the way, ratty update, the unwanted guest has dined its Tears of Lys carefully laid out for it in my outdoor terrace. :grin:

(Worry not, I don't live in a ground floor). Apparently its been coming from downstairs climbing through a couple of palm trees that have sprouted leaves and spikes that entwine with the Terrace. I had the Palm trees trimmed by the compound gardener.

Just make sure you get rid of the body before it starts to stink. (we had mice die in our basement at the old house...found them too late :stillsick: )

:love: thanks, TC. I promise to be a perfect gentleman with the proffered nurses. you been doing alright, dear?

Oh, you thought I was poking the nurses for your sake? Nah, I just enjoy poking them. They're hot. :drool:

:P

I'm doing so-so. Married life is good, but work kinda sucks.

Just make sure you get rid of the body before it starts to stink. (we had mice die in our basement at the old house...found them too late :stillsick: )

Creeper doesn't have any places to hide in the terrace that are impossible to notice. I think the rat has been coming around to see if there was anything edible outside. There are no creases and the walls are solid concrete, so there's no possibility of it having dug a den or having chewed its way into the walls. There are a couple of heavier power tools in the terrace I might have to move around to check it hasn't built a nest, but I doubt that's the case because the plastic protector covers aren't gnawed.

:cheers: Happiest of birthdayses to you, Mark Antony! :cheers:

Go out and have tons of fun :grouphug:

Oh welcome home, D_P! Nice to meet you. Let me pour us a whisky to celebrate your return! :) I've sneaked Lily's spare key to the cabinet ;)

i'm not really raging am i ? i'm just having a weird day but it's way better than it was :D

Hello there Eira, how're you today?

And you better hope Lily doesn't find out about you taking her key, she is quite protective of her whiskey... :p

hey walrus! :grouphug:

I'm good and on my way home :D yourself?

*sneaks back key where it was found* :ninja:

Happy birthday to Atropis and Mark! :cheers:

Hope you have a great day, you two.

And yes, I mean mugged. The patients didn't mug me - the colleagues did. Well, now I can get some rest, relax and fill up my body's batteries anew. That's the pro side of the story, and I'll be able to go back to my normal working place with new energy, and that's what matters.

Lots of spam in half a day again! :read:

Happy birthday, Mark! :cheers: (Which one is it, if I might ask? ;) )

I am going to wait till (if?) Atropis comes back before I congratulate her. She has not been seen for some time - maybe birthday preparations? ;)

stats aren't the definite line , they are there to make it look pretty (scientific) because we trust numbers more than we trust people , the make us feel safe because numbers never lie but that's a lie

Everybody should just go into linguistics and lit criticism. We have one prof who makes statistics of all sorts, and rare people take those too seriously. ;)

It is funny how the actress of Penny acts the same way as Penny would when she is requested to sing Soft Kitty! :lol:

The issue?

I was mobbed. And I'm really angry about that.

I am so sorry, LT. :grouphug: Calm down, have a rest, take some days off. We are here to listen to your rants.

i am returned sadly, my account has not

i hope that all ya'll spammers are well.

you must all rise up in rebellion and help me retrieve my name from the thrice locked box. yes.

I am pretty sure we have not met, but welcome back! Glad to make your acquaintance. *curtsey*

Thank everyone kindly for the well wishes. It means a lot especially this year which is kind of a weird one for me, it being the first birthday I've had since my Dad passed. I would always at the very least have dinner with him on this day. I'll make due and go out with friends tonight and have fun i am sure but idk I feel like this birthday I've realized that birthdays just don't really mean much

I am very sorry about your father, Mark. :grouphug:

:rofl:

Archived