True Detective IX - Cohle Logic

Stubby

Man, I hate Ginger. One of the stupidest characters I have ever had the pleasure of viewing, entertaining as hell though. Cohle says it himself, something like "You f*cking moron, I should have done this from the start."

#classicginger

Man, I hate Ginger. One of the stupidest characters I have ever had the pleasure of viewing, entertaining as hell though. Cohle says it himself, something like "You f*cking moron, I should have done this from the start."

I think I speak for everyone when I say this but Azzanadra, I'm so done talking to you like a man.

Eh doubt Rust killed him. Really no need. Who is Ginger gonna run and tell

Wasn't he a member of that biker gang? And he doesn't need to tell anyone, all he needs is a gun for Rust to consider him a threat after what happened.

eta: I also didn't think that he killed him btw, but now that I think about it it's not so far fetched.

And why would he do that? He just needs to tell them that Rust killed a bunch of bikers at the heist thing and then killed Reggie and Dewall (supposing that the latter two were part of the gang, which I don't recall if true or not...)

And why would he do that? He just needs to tell them that Rust killed a bunch of bikers at the heist thing and then killed Reggie and Dewall (supposing that the latter two were part of the gang, which I don't recall if true or not...)

Cause then they ask "Hey, isn't that the guy who used to work with you? He's a cop?" and then Ginger wakes up dead in a bog.

Who gives a shit about Ginger. He was relevant only in that he got Cohle and Marty headed toward the Ledouxs.

Well yeah, the joke is that he's such a pathetic and ridiculous character that didn't have much importance, but he's established something of a cult following around here.

Archived