[BOOK SPOILERS] Discussing Sansa V

Mladen

I'm thinking that Dontos will approach her this episode. I wonder how the meeting will be different. But it almost has to happen this episode, as a

purplish colored wedding probably happens next Sunday. ;)

Referencing your spoiler... If it is in the second episode, they have hid it well ... The episode description says nothing of it.

Referencing your spoiler... No it won't...

The description for episode two is:

Tyrion lends Jaime a hand. Joffrey and Margaery host a breakfast. At Dragonstone,Stannis loses patience with Davos. Ramsay finds a purpose for his pet. North of the Wall, Bran sees where they must go.

We also know that episode 8 is when the Viper and The Mountain fight, so the best guess is episode 5, or 6 is the Purple Wedding!

Yeah, it's pretty much been confirmed for months that episode 2 is the PW. It's even called 'The Lion and the Rose.' "Joffrey and Margaery host a breakfast" is what that's referring to. They're not going to say "Joffrey chokes on his wine at the Royal Wedding."

People who saw the screeners have explicitly confirmed this as well.

Sorry guys, I edited my posts to add spoiler tags where necessary. Seems a bit unnecessary to hide things which are confirmed in the episodes we're discussing just so others can continue to falsely speculate (especially as the first episode airs tonight), but whatever, I get it.

Thanks. You can always start a show spoiler thread.

I was talking about Rickon post, this thread is labeled book spoilers so saying things that are show spoilers like sansa hairnet has been replaced by a necklace should be off limits.

Well, it does say 'book spoilers' right in the title. I guess anyone who still views the thread has no one to blame but themselves.

Sorry guys, I edited my posts to add spoiler tags where necessary. Seems a bit unnecessary to hide things which are confirmed in the episodes we're discussing just so others can continue to falsely speculate (especially as the first episode airs tonight), but whatever, I get it.

Rickon of the North, the problem is not the book spoilers, as others said, but you discovered something from upcoming episodes. For your sake (spoiler policy here is rather strict) and for the enjoyment of all of us here who doesn't want to be spoiled, please be more careful. Thanks.

Rickon of the North, the problem is not the book spoilers, as others said, but you discovered something from upcoming episodes. For your sake (spoiler policy here is rather strict) and for the enjoyment of all of us here who doesn't want to be spoiled, please be more careful. Thanks.

I never said it was the book spoilers, but it's usually acceptable to contradict false assumptions when the information in question is confirmed. That said, I understand what you're saying: I won't spoil anymore, so I think we can set the matter to rest.

Do you think Dontos won't be murdered by LF when Sansa leaves KL and goes with them instead to The Eyrie and becomes the one LF uses to cover up Lysa's murder?

I think Dontos will have his role cut entirely to be honest

I think Dontos will have his role cut entirely to be honest

if he showed up to give her the necklace, he'll most likely continue in some capacity but i don't expect it to be nearly as elaborate as in the book.

if he showed up to give her the necklace, he'll most likely continue in some capacity but i don't expect it to be nearly as elaborate as in the book.

Well I don't think so either, especially as the preview seems to show that next week is the wedding. He may still be the one to help her escape to LF. I was a bit disappointed he didn't specifically ask her to wear the necklace to the wedding, but maybe that'll be next week.

Sophie is beautiful, and she is a great actress... and getting better all the time. I could feel a huge sense of empowerment when she told Tyrion she goes to the godswood so nobody will talk to her. Sansa is quickly becoming one of my top five favorite characters.

Can someone give me a link for reliable show descriptions? I'd like to see them.

Archived