Vikings #4, On to Season 3

Black Wolf Smith

I sympathize with you. I wasn't so happy to be spoiled either.

You also have to wonder how much longer Ragnar is going to last

If they follow the sagas, he's got to live long enough for his sons to grow up so they can lead the Great Heathen Army to avenge him.

Wasn't Season 3 supposed to premiere in the Summer?

Nope, it's always been planned for March / April.

The season 3 will start end of February and end beginning of May.

Means we'll have a month with both Vikings and GoT ! Cant wait for April !

If they follow the sagas, he's got to live long enough for his sons to grow up so they can lead the Great Heathen Army to avenge him.

Spoiler
Not just grow up, they have to become kings. I wonder how they are going to pull that off in the show by the way. In the Saga it worked because Ragnar was the son of the Swedish king Sigurd Ring, not some random farmer like he is in the show.

Spoiler
Not just grow up, they have to become kings. I wonder how they are going to pull that off in the show by the way. In the Saga it worked because Ragnar was the son of the Swedish king Sigurd Ring, not some random farmer like he is in the show.

Pretty sure they covered that at the end of last season. He won his crown with sword in hand.

I don't know why, but for some reason I always lose interest in this show while it's airing. I watched the first season around this time last year and really liked it, so I'm hoping it's the same when I try to watch the second season soon.

I don't know why, but for some reason I always lose interest in this show while it's airing. I watched the first season around this time last year and really liked it, so I'm hoping it's the same when I try to watch the second season soon.

Same thing happens to me. :) I watched Season 2 as it was airing, and got really bored within the first 4 episodes. I stopped watching and then waited until the full season aired, and then picked it back up for a binge-watch. I loved it from Episode 6 onward. It really starts getting revved up and doesn't disappoint. Give it a shot. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

History Channel announced a start date of February 19, 2015.

They are really hyping this year. I hope it pays off with good storytelling.

Nice, only a couple months away.

Just finished re-watching the first 2 seasons with girlfriend, we both absolutely love this show. I thought it got better and better, so i'm expecting a great season 3.

Archived