American Horror Story: Freak Show - Send in the Clowns!

Sci-2

Decent episode. Probably the best of the season for me. I'm still weary while watching whether things are really happening or not, but it appears the events in this one were for real.

What happened to Ma Pettitte, and the girl who was trying to run away with them was really messed up.

I also liked the scene of the Eve kicking Dell's ass.

Nah, random musical numbers should go away. They're just time fillers and ways to assuage the stars who think they can sing.

But, yeah, best scene: Amazon Eve Ass-Whupping.

ETA: I didn't get the reasoning behind the dad who had his daughter's face tattooed. Was it just something like, You want to be with freaks - now you LOOK like them?

That must be a loooong time in the makeup chair for that actress.

Jessica Lange is incredibly brave for taking on this role, IMO, for lots of reasons.

The role has given her three (three, right?) awards so far. Crazy as the show is, the roles she's given are good. When Murphy is into it, he can write good characters and situations. Chris Colfer, Jayne Lynch and NPH have also won awards for Murphy's shows. Chris Colfer was practically an unknown and during the first season of Glee, the character was amazing.

Wait Ryan Murphy is also the creator of Glee?? :stunned: :stunned:

Wow he's versitile :shocked:

That explains the singing

Murphy and Brad Falchuk both.

And those are part of Murphy's laws

1. If you want to express your feelings, sing it.

2. Nothing puts pressure like trying to come up with a show.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived