American Horror Story: Freak Show - Send in the Clowns!

Sci-2

It's not just the bitchslapping. She's mean. You could probably get to sleep with her and she would be all "omg, your penis is so lol" and stuff like that.

I didn't buy people throwing stuff at the stage - weren't these people grateful to the carnival? The audience being bored was fine, but as always this show has to over do it.

I haven't yet seen the episode, but this is Ryan Murphy's at his finest. Continuity is for suckers.

Is this season any scarier than the last couple? I felt like the first one started out so well, and the show nose-dived. I liked 'Coven', but it winded up circling the drain long before the end. I still have memories of Stevie Nicks randomly signing to me for minutes on end (talk about indulgent).

Is this season any scarier than the last couple? I felt like the first one started out so well, and the show nose-dived. I liked 'Coven', but it winded up circling the drain long before the end. I still have memories of Stevie Nicks randomly signing to me for minutes on end (talk about indulgent).

Yeah, I've seen 2 or 3 episodes of Freakshow and I really don't understand why this show is so big. It isn't scary or creepy at all. Everything they're trying to do has been done before, and better. This Dandy kid is just doing a bad Patrick Bateman impression.

It's not just the bitchslapping. She's mean. You could probably get to sleep with her and she would be all "omg, your penis is so lol" and stuff like that.

This would hurt if you're emotionally attached or the girl is in your circle of potential partners. But if she's going to mock my penis before allowing me to have intercourse with her...well that's a fair trade.

eta: Note I edited my previous post:

"Chiklis was really good in this episode - my heart went out to him despite his [character's] scumbag ways."

Gloria and Dandy are crazy as fuck. Loving it! :lol:

Man, I shit you not, that's the first thing that popped up in my head as I was watching.

Last night's ep was a let down for me, especially because I was kinda bored in the first 3 eps until the fourth that hooked me up. There was so much that bothered me, mostly the sequences that shows that nothing actually happened (Aussie dude dead, twins dead...). It felt cheated in a bad writing way. But I think that Gloria and Dandy are very entertaining to watch...

I'm glad the twins aren't dead. I was a little confused, at first...I was like, "Wait. What?!?!? Is this actually happening?" If they had gone through with it, though, I think that would actually have made for an interesting and unexpected storyline this season.

Gloria & Dandy are my favorite thing on the show right now. Pure entertainment. :D Also loved the awkward phone call between Gloria and Precious! "Umm...soooo...this is getting uncomfortable. I'm gonna go." :lol:

The thing about AHS is, its not scary if you're older than 7... its creepy, kind of, in a decent make-up dept kind of way... but --and maybe I'm mistaken-- its really meant to be campy pseudo horror and make us kind of chuckle at the genre more than its supposed to make us want to keep the lights on... On that level, I like it... if I'm wrong and they're actually trying to scare me... then its even more amazing in that "it's so horrible its great so I'll MST3K this once per week" kind of way

I finally saw the episode...

Bastard killed Matt Bomer, why?!??!

Also, this ep. was too much for me. There is two things I can't watch in TV. Or any other media... it's too much: 1) Fingers being inserted in female parts, specially by doctors. It's like scratching a blackboard for me. 2) Fingers being broken. Specially in the way Dell did. By that moment, I was about to faint...

Ma Petite plays the world's smallest violin for Elsa... heh.

ETA. Matt Bomer is

I think it was a fast forward fantasy thing? It didn't really happen?

-Does look like the twins will be the new beloved pets of Dandy.

-I'm not sure I understand Dell outside of the fact he is an abusive shit. What an asshole.

-I was confused by the miscarriage. She was acting as if Jimmy's talented claw was the cause but I'm pretty sure drinking that heavily couldn't help matters

- poor doctor. That was sad.

- and Elsa. Her delusions led her to give the twins away? How does that help her act? She's throwing money away.

I finally saw the episode...

Bastard killed Matt Bomer, why?!??!

Also, this ep. was too much for me. There is two things I can't watch in TV. Or any other media... it's too much: 1) Fingers being inserted in female parts, specially by doctors. It's like scratching a blackboard for me. 2) Fingers being broken. Specially in the way Dell did. By that moment, I was about to faint...

Ma Petite plays the world's smallest violin for Elsa... heh.

ETA. Matt Bomer is

Agreed, I was mildly fascinated by Twisty because of my fear of clowns and his story broke my heart.

The finger breaking, and Dandys victim not being dead as he was being slaughtered was up there with Elsas legs.

Even though I love Walking Dead, this was disturbing on an emotional level because you know there are sick f*cks like that in real life.

Archived