Can a Jon Snow + Daenerys romance work in the final book? Part 2

MoIaF

I don't get how Jon+Dany is cliched. They are at opposite ends of the world, have no clue of eachothers existence and are headed in different directions. The only cliche about it is they are supposed to be heroes of the story but i'd hardly call Dany a hero and even Jon has done some very questionable things as Lord Commander.

A romance between aunt and nephew is certainly not cliched.

However, there will be many rivals for the hand of both Daenerys and Jon. On her side, Tyrion, Victarion, Euron, Walder Frey, and Ser Jorah. On his side, Melisandre, Val, and Satin.

A romance between aunt and nephew is certainly not cliched.

However, there will be many rivals for the hand of both Daenerys and Jon. On her side, Tyrion, Victarion, Euron, Walder Frey, and Ser Jorah. On his side, Melisandre, Val, and Satin.

Walder Frey? I don't think he'd even consider himself a legitimate suitor for Dany.

Basically the most eligible batchelors in Westeros then :lol:

I've often thought it would have been funny if Prince Doran had accepted Walder Frey's offer to marry Princess Arianne. The Arianne/Walder wedding night would have been both hideous and hilarious.

I've often thought it would have been funny if Prince Doran had accepted Walder Frey's offer to marry Princess Arianne. The Arianne/Walder wedding night would have been both hideous and hilarious.

:lol:

Its almost as funny as the idea of Arriane and Stannis wedding night.

"So....you like nipples?"

*grinding teeth*

:lol:

Its almost as funny as the idea of Arriane and Stannis wedding night.

"So....you like nipples?"

*grinding teeth*

"Stannis suddenly cried out in pain, as he sprained his neck.

"So this is the 69th position, your Highness", he muttered grimly."

sTANNIS is always rigid with full-body tension, much like Jon Connington will be in a year's time. "Nothing changes on New Years Day"? Nothing changes on Stannis' wedding night! He'll just need to be posed and postured by his bride like a G.I. Joe action figure manequin paralyzed by intense excitement. When Arianne emerges from the bedchamber having killed Stannis with sex, Melisandre's reaction will be telling.

Stormborn is a hotel heiress and Jon is the guy at the zoo who walks around with a heavy duty pooper scooper designed for the larger animals' turds. They're not in the same league. Until her dragon poops and Jon is there to scrape it up because he's naturally polite, and the scraping causes sparks to fly from the firy poop as sparks fly between him and Daenerys when they lock eyes and she sees he's handling the cleanup with a deft hand. That's when Stormy realizes she's never wanted anything that made sense in her life so why start now. She plants a dragonsmooch on Jon before he can set down the dragonscoop to defend himself, and it's a stinky moment in which their love is born but Life Stinks as Mel Brooks once showed us and this down-to-earth beginning to their relationship helps to ground the two of them as they take flight NAKED.

sTANNIS is always rigid with full-body tension, much like Jon Connington will be in a year's time. "Nothing changes on New Years Day"? Nothing changes on Stannis' wedding night! He'll just need to be posed and postured by his bride like a G.I. Joe action figure manequin paralyzed by intense excitement. When Arianne emerges from the bedchamber having killed Stannis with sex, Melisandre's reaction will be telling.

Stormborn is a hotel heiress and Jon is the guy at the zoo who walks around with a heavy duty pooper scooper designed for the larger animals' turds. They're not in the same league. Until her dragon poops and Jon is there to scrape it up because he's naturally polite, and the scraping causes sparks to fly from the firy poop as sparks fly between him and Daenerys when they lock eyes and she sees he's handling the cleanup with a deft hand. That's when Stormy realizes she's never wanted anything that made sense in her life so why start now. She plants a dragonsmooch on Jon before he can set down the dragonscoop to defend himself, and it's a stinky moment in which their love is born but Life Stinks as Mel Brooks once showed us and this down-to-earth beginning to their relationship helps to ground the two of them as they take flight NAKED.

:bowdown:

• 2 weeks later...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH xD

:lmao:

Stormborn is a hotel heiress and Jon is the guy at the zoo who walks around with a heavy duty pooper scooper designed for the larger animals' turds. They're not in the same league. Until her dragon poops and Jon is there to scrape it up because he's naturally polite, and the scraping causes sparks to fly from the firy poop as sparks fly between him and Daenerys when they lock eyes and she sees he's handling the cleanup

with a deft hand. That's when Stormy realizes she's never wanted anything that made sense in her life so why start now. She plants a dragonsmooch on Jon before he can set down the dragonscoop to defend himself, and it's a stinky moment in which their love is born but Life Stinks as Mel Brooks once showed us and this down-to-earth beginning to their relationship helps to ground the two of them as they take flight NAKED.

Would Daenerys, the heiress, really fall for some yummy latrine cleaner?

I love that Dany's fans are the only ones who want it to happen. I believe that they want it so Dany will not be a Robert style(in her own twisted mind) usurper. If she marries Jon she will not steal his birthright but she will be the Queen. How funny and sad.

It's her birthright. Even if R & L secretly married, Jon took the NW vows incase you forgot. "I shall wear no crowns".

Archived