Dating Triple-Ex-Eye

Yagathai

Haha, I think it's common sense not to post multiple group photos right? I don't do that. :)

It really amazed me at the number of women who do that, and for the primary pic too.

ETA: Can't speak for men... all of my photos were solo tho. Well I put one or two up with my boys, to drive home the fact that I'm a parent first and foremost. I can see why people might not want pics of their kids up on a dating site tho.

Yeah, especially when you're the friend the other chick is using to look more attractive, recognize what's going on!

Not all groups of friends do that...

I guess my issue is I'm not really a big selfie fan. I must now build an archive.

I'm guilty of selfie taking! But I do have the standard full body shots though lol, so not all the pics are terrible selfies with makeup :p

Oh wow, I just realized I subconsciously used the past tense up there in "all of my photos WERE", as if I'm not still looking... 2 demerits for me!

LitA, might as well and go ahead and dive in. I used to be the same... now I'm a master. Take tons of them and figure out what angles and expressions look the best (I got opinions from a couple of female friends to help figure out what works best for me).

Not all groups of friends do that...

I'm guilty of selfie taking! But I do have the standard full body shots though lol, so not all the pics are terrible selfies with makeup :P

I live in LA.

What's good profile pics/pics for *women* to have on dating sites??

I dont think my pictures are ever very good and selfies displaying my dramatic makeup don't seem alluring dating profile material :p

Your dramatic make up ones would work for me, but I'm not sure that's the target market you are aiming for :p

On a slightly more serious note I think wearing a certain level of make up is part of who you are and I wouldn't censor that, you want someone who will be interested in you. And while some may be put off by that look, others will be interested.

I don't know if I believe a random guy on reddit.

My spidey senses tingled on that one, too. I mean - it COULD be real, because it just makes sense that the girl is going to have much better luck than a guy, but I'm sort of cautious in believing this particular story, and I have a pretty good track record in detecting internet bullshit. So while it's plausible, the story didn't give me any sort of moral/karma victory feelings.

He went too overboard on the kind and number of guys she was pulling. In the end he was TOO descriptive and clearly enjoying the telling too much. Also, it makes little sense she would slum it with him until she had an open relationship when she has tons of dudes fawning over her.

Archived