Dating Triple-Ex-Eye

Yagathai

Definitely sounds like someone with a cuckold fetish indulging it online. He probably gets off on people telling him he's an asshole and other guys fucking his girlfriend are "what he deserves."

This isn't my first day on the Net, so I agree. Either something like that or just a random joker. Create Ankou's corollary to Poe's Law which is you can never tell if someone's trolling is for a laugh or a fetish.

Speaking as an IT guy: he's a lawyer, and you think that motherfucker didn't have a new phone same-day? I'm reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaal skeptical.

As a lawyer, I haven't been able to ask for time off work and I need to get my car registered. As in, I'm more afraid to ask for a few hours in the morning than getting pulled over by cops for expired registration.

Hm. MPDG has decided that we are not boyfriend/girlfriend, but we are definitely dating and so if I date/sleep with anyone else she'd like to know. Also she wants me to make sure I keep my package wrapped when I'm engaged in extracurriculars which only makes sense if I'm going commando with her, which I'm not, so that's interesting. But I like her enough, and saying that we're in a nebulously defined non-committed, non-exclusive relationship isn't really too much to ask.

I wish I knew what was wrong with the quote function when I try to use it. Anyway...

I just want to comment on people's lack of belief that a chick as described on that guy's reddit could get so many guys on Fetlife. Here's why it's realistic:

On OKCupid and other dating sites, a BBW girl will get attention from the guys who are interested in that kind of thing, sure. But on Fetlife, that's where guys go who are LOOKING for that kind of thing. Not all of them, of course, but PLENTY of guys of all shapes and sizes LOVE big girls. I'd know - I'm one of them. And my Viking was a hot motherfucker, kind of like that guy who the boyfriend described "didn't understand why he'd want to sleep with my girlfriend when he could obviously have hotter chicks." lol My Viking could have pulled any one of my skinnier cute girlfriends, I GUARANTEE you. But he wanted me. It happens.

Not everyone likes the same things you do, just remember that ;)

Yeah but still doesn't explain how it's written and the fact she'd be with the guy at all. He sounds like he has no positive qualities.

I wish I knew what was wrong with the quote function when I try to use it. Anyway...

I just want to comment on people's lack of belief that a chick as described on that guy's reddit could get so many guys on Fetlife. Here's why it's realistic:

On OKCupid and other dating sites, a BBW girl will get attention from the guys who are interested in that kind of thing, sure. But on Fetlife, that's where guys go who are LOOKING for that kind of thing. Not all of them, of course, but PLENTY of guys of all shapes and sizes LOVE big girls. I'd know - I'm one of them. And my Viking was a hot motherfucker, kind of like that guy who the boyfriend described "didn't understand why he'd want to sleep with my girlfriend when he could obviously have hotter chicks." lol My Viking could have pulled any one of my skinnier cute girlfriends, I GUARANTEE you. But he wanted me. It happens.

Not everyone likes the same things you do, just remember that ;)

My disbelief in the post had nothing to do with the validity of the scenario at all, but rather its tone and writing style. I have zero doubts that the story as depicted can happen, but I have very very high doubts that it in fact happened to the person who wrote it out.

Thanks for the replies all. It's such a weird situation with religious girl because while this does seem like a case of stringing along for attention, I don't think that's what it is. I sort of delved into past history, and it doesn't appear she's ever done anything like this before. Not like she has a history of a bunch of 2 month relationships.

I think it's more a matter of not knowign what she wants than anythign else. I am taking her at face value that she doesn't want to date, and will not be contacting her trying to convince her otherwise. But, I have a feeling she is going to contact me again wanting to date, and that's where my dilemma lies. Because, like I said I don't believe she's playing games, I just don't know what's going on. At this point I honestly just hope she doesn't contact me, as it's not a decision I want to have to make.

As a girl who's been dating, I've met a few with no positive qualities :lol:

But how many people will admit to that with so much self-deprecating good humor? And if someone is able to admit all of their faults so casually, isn't that in itself... a good quality?? :eek:

Well I don't not like her.

Oooh, you said the d-n-l phrase! It must be getting serious!

Thanks for the replies all. It's such a weird situation with religious girl because while this does seem like a case of stringing along for attention, I don't think that's what it is. I sort of delved into past history, and it doesn't appear she's ever done anything like this before. Not like she has a history of a bunch of 2 month relationships.

I think it's more a matter of not knowign what she wants than anythign else. I am taking her at face value that she doesn't want to date, and will not be contacting her trying to convince her otherwise. But, I have a feeling she is going to contact me again wanting to date, and that's where my dilemma lies. Because, like I said I don't believe she's playing games, I just don't know what's going on. At this point I honestly just hope she doesn't contact me, as it's not a decision I want to have to make.

I will make the decision for you so you don't have to. I don't give a shit what she wants or whether it's intentional. Stop seeing her and go find someone else who wants to date.

In regards to the Reddit Story, and I am hesitant to arm chair diagnosis, but the writing style reminds me of some of the communication styles my clients who are high functioning individuals with autism have. The perfect blend of insight and total disconnect. I can think of one of my clients in particular who could have an experience like this.

Hm. MPDG has decided that we are not boyfriend/girlfriend, but we are definitely dating and so if I date/sleep with anyone else she'd like to know. Also she wants me to make sure I keep my package wrapped when I'm engaged in extracurriculars which only makes sense if I'm going commando with her, which I'm not, so that's interesting. But I like her enough, and saying that we're in a nebulously defined non-committed, non-exclusive relationship isn't really too much to ask.

I'm not sure that logic tracks, exactly. Practicing safe sex with others makes sense regardless of whether or not you're practicing it with this one woman in particular.

Well I don't not like her.

Well, precisely. I don't not like the mailman or the guy at the supermarket, but generally a relationship involves more than the absence of antipathy or even a mild partiality :p I'm not judging or anything, just saying that it might be worth considering whether it's something you actually want before letting her turn it into more (at least in her mind) than it really is.

I'm not sure that logic tracks, exactly. Practicing safe sex with others makes sense regardless of whether or not you're practicing it with this one woman in particular.

Well you also don't want oral herpes. I don't know anybody who wraps it up during a beej.

Presumably her concern is not catching something untowards from me, but her insistence on me glad-wrapping the meatloaf with other people doesn't make as much sense if she and I are using the same precautions. If we were (I hate this term) fluid-bonded, then I could see why it would be important for her.

Well, precisely. I don't not like the mailman or the guy at the supermarket, but generally a relationship involves more than the absence of antipathy or even a mild partiality :P I'm not judging or anything, just saying that it might be worth considering whether it's something you actually want before letting her turn it into more (at least in her mind) than it really is.

I wish you and the mailman only the happiest of happiness.

Oooh, you said the d-n-l phrase! It must be getting serious!

At a minimum, if I get involved with a woman I want to have enough esteem for her that I would at least consider taking off of work for her funeral. Either that or I need to see the face of god during sex.

Archived