Board Immortality: Who will carry your avatar beyond death?

Weeping Sore

Seriously, who do you trust to post for you here after you are dead? Shouldn't we all be setting up a trust or executor so that our voices, so full of timeless insight, do not fall silent? Perhaps such zombie boarders should just be their username preceded by "Un-"?

I dunno. I'm going to have to go with Larry the Imp, just because I suspect we were separated at birth.

ETA: As far as picking out actual avs, no one will ever come close to me. I've had Buster Bluth, Dan Halen, Phyllis Diller, Conway Twitty, and now Orion.

I'm pretty much in a whole other constellation from you people; sorry.

You can't touch this.

I will cheat death by uploading my consciousness into the internet as the culmination in a decades-long scheme for world domination.... first the world, and then the galaxy!!!

Also I'm like 21, us young'uns are supposed to think ourselves immortal. :cool4: Even without mad science.

I will cheat death by uploading my consciousness into the internet as the culmination in a decades-long scheme for world domination.... first the world, and then the galaxy!!!

Also I'm like 21, us young'uns are supposed to think ourselves immortal. :cool4: Even without mad science.

Who needs backup plans when you have youth, right? :cheers:

Elder Sister should plainly be represented by the Andrews Sisters. Admittedly they have a slight impediment in that they have already crossed the bar to that other shore but I am sure with a degree of technology and several of faith such a minor inconvenience could be overcome.

Anyone who decides on carrying on my avatar is clearly insane, in addition to having bad taste, and should be subject to forced medical treatment.

Now, my other avatar.. no-one is fit to use it but me. Plus, when I leave I imagine there'll be dancing in the streets..

will register sologdin LLC to hold the rights to post with this account, which LLC shall be placed in trust upon my decease (hereinafter the "sologdin LLC special trust"), lest daughter has ripened to her full majority, in which case she shall hold all rights in fee simple absolute as sole managing member of the LLC aforesaid, but if on the contrary she is as yet within the period of her minority then the special trust shall exercise full authority over the rights to this account in usus and fructus, with all privileges appurtenant thereto, as usufructuary, with daughter holding same in naked ownership, under the tender care of a trustee, who shall be designated in the future by separate instrument.

done, this a.d. III non. junius MMXIV, new orleans.

allow me to open the bidding for the trusteeship of the sologdin LLC special trust at $10,000.

Elder Sister should plainly be represented by the Andrews Sisters. Admittedly they have a slight impediment in that they have already crossed the bar to that other shore but I am sure with a degree of technology and several of faith such a minor inconvenience could be overcome.

I agree with this plan.

I'm really worried about RawMilkMike, though. We need to find a suitable replacement, and those are going to be some large and frothy shoes to fill.

I dunno. I'm going to have to go with Larry the Imp, just because I suspect we were separated at birth.

ETA: As far as picking out actual avs, no one will ever come close to me. I've had Buster Bluth, Dan Halen, Phyllis Diller, Conway Twitty, and now Orion.

I'm pretty much in a whole other constellation from you people; sorry.

You can't touch this.

ES, you may well be onto something. Additionally, I am certain we went to different schools together.

I'd be proud to have ES, Nasrudin, or Soylent Brown carry the torch for me. They are fun and nuanced. Sweet sassy molasses.

edit: Weeping Sore, did you select that av specifically for this thread? Kudos.

There are no men like me. There's only me.

Since I was going to post this, I guess I found my forum executor.

So if something should happen to me, just call ku----

HELLO. I AM MYRDDIN POSTING UNDER THE TEMPORARY WORLD CUP NAME OF SABORICO RICO. I AM NOT ACTING IN ANYWAY SUSPICIOUS. THANK YOU.

edit: Weeping Sore, did you select that av specifically for this thread? Kudos.

No, first found the avatar and that inspired the thread.

@Ave Fragil - Yes. We're all going to die some day! Mwuh ha hah!

Nobody, anybody that isn't in the OG club gets banned eventually. I'm expecting my ban within the next few months. When I get the courage to voice disagreement with the opinions of some of the established long time users, that's suicide on forums. Best to just agree with the establishment rather than have an opinion.

In fact, I'm certain that this post itself well zero me in on the cross hairs for a ban.

Archived