Tennis IV

Jeor

Impossible not to respect how Fed can still just change it up a gear to deal with the ball hitting machine that is Djokovic. Looks like he's going to be too resilient though.

edit - D urging the crowd to cheer him. Quite right. Just one game away.

Four games in a row to RF now. :lol:

Yeah, super final but deserved win for Djokovic in the end.

Federer did have some moments in game 7 when Djokovic was serving but he looked more vulnerable on his own serve and in the end he just buckled under the onslaught of Djoker's hits.

Epic match. Would have been happy with either man winning it since my guy Nadal wasn't in it. Also, props for the Djoker on that victory speech.

Did anyone else notice the future queen hitting on him? Was pretty funny. And damn I didn't realize the prince was a fucking giant.

I really hoped after this epic fourth set, that Fed would be able to do it. But it just seems Novak has nerves of steel. Federer has lost just one of his service games in six previous matches. In the final he lost four times more. Even if it's hard to admit for me, Djokovic deserved that.

Ah but Diana was very tall, wasn't she? Charles is only a tad below average. Starting to wonder how his two sons are so tall, actually...

Phillip wasn't short (and in his youth surprisingly good looking), Diana was 5'10'' I believe, not huge but taller than most.

Both the princes have rosacea like Philip so unless Diana found someone with the same problem...

Half a foot taller than an average woman, I think.

I'm not saying I believe in any rumours of monarchial adultery, just that 7inches difference in height is surprising between father and son.

Rumors? Like the one's they've admitted to? Philip is definitely William's father, but Harry.........who knows, and frankly, who cares..........

As happy as I am for Novak to have won, the media circus around him here in Serbia is so annoying and idiotic that I seriously question the intelligence of entire media...

Archived