[BOOK SPOILERS] Nitpick Without Repercussion

Man, if Brienne and Podrick get to Sandor and Arya I'll be so pissed. Not because of the bizarre situation, nor because they'll probably fight, but C'MON! It took forever to Sandor and Arya to reach the Vale, and Brienne will get there between two episodes?

They borrowed LF's jetpack :D Mellisandre didn't need it this season, so LF gave it to Brienne.

Myself, I hope all this Brienne and Sandor fighting info in the finale is as accurate a piece of info as Stannis and his appearance at the end of The Watchers on The Wall. ~fingers crossed~

Maybe Shagga and Chella attack Sandor? That reminds me, did they ever address their disappearance on the show after Tyrion's injury?

ETA: My daughter just loves all the book references to the well armed clans in the Mountains of the Moon.

Myself, I hope all this Brienne and Sandor fighting info in the finale is as accurate a piece of info as Stannis and his appearance at the end of The Watchers on The Wall. ~fingers crossed~

Maybe Shagga and Chella attack Sandor? That reminds me, did they ever address their disappearance on the show after Tyrion's injury?

ETA: My daughter just loves all the book references to the well armed clans in the Mountains of the Moon.

Difference being we clearly see Brienne's armor in the preview for TC, while Stannis was clearly NOT in the preview for WotW.

Wait, wait........maybe I do have a point about someone like Shagga or Chella. Maybe.....Brienne actually bites off one of the ears of a member of The Black Ears, oh the irony of it. Nah, that's too good an idea for D&D, isn't it? LOL

Difference also being..............do we see her fighting Sandor in the preview?

What's she doing in the finale in the first place? If she isn't fighting the Hound, what possible purpose can there be of her in there at all?

Just when I thought D&D's arrogance and stupidity had finally topped out....Jamie going to Dorne and Brienne meeting Arya and everyone too stupid to figure it out.

Difference also being..............do we see her fighting Sandor in the preview?

We see her shoulder right in front of the Hound and Arya in one shot. As to what happens after that, I'm as clueless as you are. I could guess they fight, as it seems a logical conclusion to draw from what we see, but it's not something I would be wiling to bet money on.

Stannis never shown in the previews or recaps for the Wall. There was absolutely no evidence that he would be in the episode. People simply assumed he would show up based on their own wishes to see him show up, and then were angry when he didn't.

What's she doing in the finale in the first place? If she isn't fighting the Hound, what possible purpose can there be of her in there at all?

Just when I thought D&D's arrogance and stupidity had finally topped out....Jamie going to Dorne and Brienne meeting Arya and everyone too stupid to figure it out.

I'm not sure what Brienne and Pod will be doing in the finale, I think it's way too early for them to be the ones to come upon LS and well, that's what leads me to worry on the Sandor and Arya front with them.

Now, I could maybe go with the flow on Jaime and Bronn in Dorne, as long as Jaime doesn't fuck a Sand Snake and him and Bronn take the damn Littlefinger Transporter to the Riverlands to get things back on track. I do suspect there will be Bronn for him as a travelling companion. But, being as this is SUPPOSED to be a Nitpick With Impunity thread, not only will I not take you to task for your thoughts on it, I will......support them 100%. I suspect that Bronn will be said to have knocked up his wife and then be the stand in for Ser Illyn. He can fuck all the Sand Snakes he wants, Jaime doesn't do that. I wonder, though, if Bronn will be all over the Kingdoms.........driving Cersei crazy in KL, fucking Sand Snakes, trading jests with Jaime, along with screwing his wife and naming their son Tyrion?

We see her shoulder right in front of the Hound and Arya in one shot. As to what happens after that, I'm as clueless as you are. I could guess they fight, as it seems a logical conclusion to draw from what we see, but it's not something I would be wiling to bet money on.

Stannis never shown in the previews or recaps for the Wall. There was absolutely no evidence that he would be in the episode. People simply assumed he would show up based on their own wishes to see him show up, and then were angry when he didn't.

Like some assume that posters in a Nitpick thread want to discuss it with someone loitering around for the sole purpose of defending the show as if they were being paid to do so?

Brienne vs the Hound seem highly likely at this point.

Brienne said in an interview that she bites off someone's ear this season, so unless it's just a random person, the Hound seems like the most likely candidate.

How plausable they can make that encounter we shall see.

I'm not sure what Brienne and Pod will be doing in the finale, I think it's way too early for them to be the ones to come upon LS and well, that's what leads me to worry on the Sandor and Arya front with them.

Now, I could maybe go with the flow on Jaime and Bronn in Dorne, as long as Jaime doesn't fuck a Sand Snake and him and Bronn take the damn Littlefinger Transporter to the Riverlands to get things back on track. I do suspect there will be Bronn for him as a travelling companion. But, being as this is SUPPOSED to be a Nitpick With Impunity thread, not only will I not take you to task for your thoughts on it, I will......support them 100%. I suspect that Bronn will be said to have knocked up his wife and then be the stand in for Ser Illyn. He can fuck all the Sand Snakes he wants, Jaime doesn't do that. I wonder, though, if Bronn will be all over the Kingdoms.........driving Cersei crazy in KL, fucking Sand Snakes, trading jests with Jaime, along with screwing his wife and naming their son Tyrion?

I can see that they might wish to put Jamie in Dorne to keep a known character there....but, we both know that it will be senseless BS, he will be in Dorne, hanging around, and then, WHOOSH, back to KL and on to the Riverlands..I mean unless the future GRRM Blackfish goes to Dorne and so does Jamie, but i kinda doubt that....

I have refused to believe until they would be so asinine as to have Brienne and Pod meet Arya and the Hound, but it seems like this is what theyr'e going to do as insane as it is.

Except, of course, we will get to see the Dorne brothels!!!!!

I can see that they might wish to put Jamie in Dorne to keep a known character there....but, we both know that it will be senseless BS, he will be in Dorne, hanging around, and then, WHOOSH, back to KL and on to the Riverlands..I mean unless the future GRRM Blackfish goes to Dorne and so does Jamie, but i kinda doubt that....

I have refused to believe until they would be so asinine as to have Brienne and Pod meet Arya and the Hound, but it seems like this is what theyr'e going to do as insane as it is.

Except, of course, we will get to see the Dorne brothels!!!!!

Sounds like you fear they will neglect THE brothel? We'll need a support thread if that should happen. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Apparently, Bron will be

poisoned by Tyene and then she'll immediatly give him the antidote

All clearly a ploy to establish her as a faux-badass.

Now you've got me thinking and I wouldn't be surprised at all if D & D have Jaime replace Arys Oakheart and/or Balon Swann and send him to Dorne. I hope not but it wouldn't surprise me. Also, I certainly hope Brienne doesn't bite off Sandor's ear! He's only got one left as it is! :P

Apparently, Bron will be

poisoned by Tyene and then she'll immediatly give him the antidote

All clearly a ploy to establish her as a faux-badass.

@Veltigar LOL I don't know how I lost the quote and well, am making a mess trying to fix it. I surrender.

I have seen some of that over on the Casting forum. Could be cute, could be awful, could be........putting a bunch of Nekked Snakes to play into the HBO Sand Box.

As an Oberyn and Pedro fan, I have to say.......I will hit the ceiling if we don't hear that all the whores are giving it away free as if their customers were Podrick oops, I mean in The Red Viper's memory.

Archived