Board Issues 4

Angalin

Ugh. Using the ipad myself and not getting this issue. Sucks that I can’t replicate it, it would make it a lot easier to fix.

Will keep trying to figure it out,

3 minutes ago, Ran said:

Ugh. Using the ipad myself and not getting this issue. Sucks that I can’t replicate it, it would make it a lot easier to fix.

Will keep trying to figure it out,

It’s weird. The funny thing on iPad is that it seems to work fine on chrome (which wasn’t working at all on android phone), but not at all on safari. And on phone, clearing browsing data helped, I managed to get on the main forum page, but I’d get the 431 whenever clicking on anything, any thread, profile, etc. But on Safari/iPad I can’t even get to the main page but working perfectly normal on chrome. :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm feeling very thick but I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the background image, mine reset after a cookie sweep. I swear I've clicked through every place it could be and yet here I am.

Edit: Found it! It's the button that looks like it might set your status offline or sign you out or something. 

Edited by Poobah

15 hours ago, Poobah said:

I'm feeling very thick but I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the background image, mine reset after a cookie sweep. I swear I've clicked through every place it could be and yet here I am.

Edit: Found it! It's the button that looks like it might set your status offline or sign you out or something. 

Was just about to say, as I was away and didn't want to only give phone instructions when I didn't recall how it looked on the desktop.

Glad you sorted it!