Why Are All These Threads Boring?

Weeping Sore

These threads are all boring because all of you trip over each other to be the most pc, anti american, "open-minded" liberal on the board. And when someone disagrees and proves you wrong, the open-minded act disappears and the mods ban them. Can't have facts getting in the way of the ideology, now can we.

These threads are all boring because all of you trip over each other to be the most pc, anti american, "open-minded" liberal on the board. And when someone disagrees and proves you wrong, the open-minded act disappears and the mods ban them. Can't have facts getting in the way of the ideology, now can we.

...and yet you keep.coming back...

Your tears of frustration are deliciously robust, with a hint of jealousy and an undertone of aged impotence. A very fruity bouquet that will well with any vegan meal.

Your tears of frustration are deliciously robust, with a hint of jealousy and an undertone of aged impotence. A very fruity bouquet that will well with any vegan meal.

I'm afraid tears aren't vegan due to the inherent mammalian suffering involved. Though if it were voluntary it would be cruelty-free, more akin to breast milk and nail-clipping gelatin.

The only vegans I have known well in my life were secretly cheating. One ate sweet and sour prawns as a special treat, she argued prawns were barely in the animal kingdom. The other one's father told me he'd noticed that when his vegan daughter visited the cheese supply went down so he started deliberately putting little tempting cheeses in the fridge.

The only vegans I have known well in my life were secretly cheating. One ate sweet and sour prawns as a special treat, she argued prawns were barely in the animal kingdom. The other one's father told me he'd noticed that when his vegan daughter visited the cheese supply went down so he started deliberately putting little tempting cheeses in the fridge.

My sister is a vegetarian, but she cheats all the time. She even had bbq served at her wedding and ate a sandwich.

In the end, it doesn't really matter, I guess. I couldn't give up meat or dairy, but I do try to be aware of where the food is coming from and buy from those places that aren't cruel.

this is really wicked!!!

Why does he?

To make her stronger I suppose? :)

mostly worthless, this, but i must admit my interest perks up when there's an arrogant rightwinger to kick around.

Archived