Why Are All These Threads Boring?

Weeping Sore

Maybe this thread can be the singularity of boring from which no interest can escape.

No, I think that's me.

I don't wish to be rude, and become the subject of someone's knightly campaign against my type, but I think you all are set to destroy the raw power of the dating thread and make it ...

Coupon: The Movie? Sounds fabulous! Can I be the crazy maniac lady that cuts out her coupons using a scalpel that is going to be played by Jennifer Aniston in her new B-role status?

People who don't contribute brilliant, interesting entries and commentary themselves really have no reason to complain that they are bored because Other People are not doing the job of entertaining them.

I only recognize like...25% of the posters in GenChat anymore.

Pretty sure that's what Sci was talking about when he said someone would come in and say "The board isn't what it used to be." Because really, it isn't.

I'm pretty sure that if Mr. Mya Stone returned to the board, it would become interesting really quickly. :P

I've also noticed a trend of SERIOUS topics in Gen Chat. I don't find them boring, but rather depressing. The Middle East is a shitstorm from which there is no escape, the USA is a morally bankrupt and screwed up country which is fit only for the wealthy and privileged - that is, when its people aren't shooting each other, etc., etc.

We definitely need some lighthearted threads to balance out the heavier topics.

I'm not capable of doing this myself, since the last time I tried, it had the unfortunate result of backfiring on me.

I only recognize like...25% of the posters in GenChat anymore.

Pretty sure that's what Sci was talking about when he said someone would come in and say "The board isn't what it used to be." Because really, it isn't.

my-A! You could write up the daily adventures of your little Leo. We would all be too tired to complain after reading....

Archived