NFL 2014 Week 2 - They are what we thought they were

Howdyphillip

Are you a tall lady?

Oh, you being a smartass!?! You want some too, punk? :box:

;) No, I'm very short. I was really sensitive about it in school because I was a short girl who loved sports, and that ='ed automatic lesbian back then.

Anyways, that story was supposed to be a lead into how stupid and full of shit Goodell is.

Oh, you being a smartass!?! You want some too, punk? :box:

;) No, I'm very short. I was really sensitive about it in school because I was a short girl who loved sports, and that ='ed automatic lesbian back then.

Anyways, that story was supposed to be a lead into how stupid and full of shit Goodell is.

lol not being a smartass I swear. I just saw "stature" and "basketball" so that was me assuming you were tall. Nothing wrong with being short. Your own story seemed more intriguing than Goodell so I had to ask.

Lol, someone mention Sam I Am Cassell.

Lol yes that too.

Wait. Short + sports = lesbian?

I am an imaginative guy, and I can't do the math.

Circa Y2K in Indy? Yeah, that was how it worked. To be fair, the tall girls were called lesbians as well.

lol not being a smartass I swear. I just saw "stature" and "basketball" so that was me assuming you were tall. Nothing wrong with being short. Your own story seemed more intriguing than Goodell so I had to ask.

I was just playing around with you. I love basketball even though I'm always the shortest person on the court, and I used to be good at it. Before old age took its toll.

Damn, this is a dreadfully slow night. Terrible game, fuck thursday night football.

I don't know if its the teams or the CBS broadcast or what. I know Steelers and Ravens are a strong, bitter rivalry that is usually good for some hard hitting and fiery competitiveness... but their games are so goddamned boring 9 times out of 10.

I feel like any hard rivalry that results in consistently close games in the NFL is going to be pretty good to watch, and Ravens-Steelers is no exception. Although I didn't watch much of last night's game, Pittsburgh was really poor, and the Ravens needed that win much more. If you go 0-2 with both of your losses being home divisional games, you have dug a really big hole for yourself.

Ravens certainly looked better than they did against us last week but what I took out of that game wasn't that they played better but that the Steelers' defense is very weak against the run. We saw it last week against the Browns too and if that continues, they're in for a long year.

Fun fact, Ben and Flacco combined to attempt 1 pass over 20 yards last night. Wow.

Archived