What is your war cry or favorite ASOIAF war cry?

Archmaester Drew

I'll get killed for this, but Talisa's 'Attack! Attack!' from the show came the closest to, er, moving me. (I normally meh @ coquettish behaviour, too.)

Where did that body come from?

LOL I really don't have a giant problem with Talisa. Actually, I roar with laughter at their first meeting, love at first sight over a bloody amputation. My daughter and I concoct all kinds of crazy saw jokes, not to mention Ramsey jokes, for the two of them. Nothing quite like hacking off limbs for foreplay.

"What is dead may never die!" is glorious if you ask me.

Nothing as satisfying as yelling it boisterously after backstabbing someone in the ASoIaF board game as the Greyjoys (the only faction with which I can achieve a victory).

LOL I really don't have a giant problem with Talisa. Actually, I roar with laughter at their first meeting, love at first sight over a bloody amputation. My daughter and I concoct all kinds of crazy saw jokes, not to mention Ramsey jokes, for the two of them. Nothing quite like hacking off limbs for foreplay.

I once read a description of Dirty Dancing as something like 'one of those old fashioned romantic entanglements brought about by infanta ex machina'.

Archived