The Most Useless Trivial Thing you Know

Lany Freelove Cassandra

so. when I first started work, the cost clerk job didnt come with a computer (computers needed a whole room to themselves)

so when you add stuff up it needs to balance down the page, and across the page.

If it doesn't balance, and the difference is a multiple of nine, you have crossed some digits over (like 32 instead of 23)

If the difference is 9, the digits you have crossed are one apart, like 12, 45.

If the difference is a multiple of nine then the digits are that number apart, so difference of 18 would be 13, 24, etc.

now we have computers we dont have to worry, so its interesting, but useless

so. when I first started work, the cost clerk job didnt come with a computer (computers needed a whole room to themselves)

so when you add stuff up it needs to balance down the page, and across the page.

If it doesn't balance, and the difference is a multiple of nine, you have crossed some digits over (like 32 instead of 23)

If the difference is 9, the digits you have crossed are one apart, like 12, 45.

If the difference is a multiple of nine then the digits are that number apart, so difference of 18 would be 13, 24, etc.

now we have computers we dont have to worry, so its interesting, but useless

OMG Gillio! My mother tried to explain this to me several times, but she couldn't remember exactly how it was. She's gonna be happy to hear the accurate version of it again :) (although you'll have to excuse me, I didn't understand half of what you wrote ^_^ )

Wait that one's useful.

This one isn't:

Lisa Kudrow's character Ursula from King of Queens Mad About You is the Twin sister of her character Phoebe from FRIENDS. In a FRIENDS episode, Helen Hunt's character visits Central Perk and finds Phoebe waitressing there, which leads her to assume it's Ursula.

Archived