The Most Useless Trivial Thing you Know

Lany Freelove Cassandra

Edward IV was the tallest King of England

The miost interesting thing about King Charles I was that he was 5ft 6inches tall at the start of his reign, but only 4ft 8inches tall at the end of it.

The miost interesting thing about King Charles I was that he was 5ft 6inches tall at the start of his reign, but only 4ft 8inches tall at the end of it.

Hehe :D

42 to the power of 42 is 1.501309375 x 10 to the power of 68.

ETA:

The platypus is the only mammal that lays eggs instead of giving birth.

Uh no I'm afraid the echidna does this as well.

The platypus is the only mammal that lays eggs instead of giving birth. It is only the only living representative of its family and genus.

Your second sentence is accurate, but your first isn't. There are four species of echnidas that also lay eggs, and they are the only living members of the monotreme order besides platypuses.

Hehe :D

42 to the power of 42 is 1.501309375 x 10 to the power of 68.

ETA:

Uh no I'm afraid the echidna does this as well.

Your second sentence is accurate, but your first isn't. There are four species of echnidas that also lay eggs, and they are the only living members of the monotreme order besides platypuses.

I wasn't aware. Thank you for the correction.

Named for a play called Gaslight about that very subject; later turned into a movie with Ingrid Bergman, which I have seen. Although my first encounter with the phrase came from the Farscape episode where it happens to Crichton and he calls that out.

Smarty pants! :P

Archived