Guilty Pleasures

Nox Irradiata

Most "rubbishy" things I enjoy I am not guilty about at all. Bad TV, takeaway food, romance novels, so what?

What I *do* feel guilty about is spending money I shouldn't on hobbies that will go nowhere, like the ridiculous amount I spent the other week on music scores and role coaching CDs.

I have so many.......

SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME ON WESTEROS.ORG

:blushing: :agree:

This is also a guilty pleasure of mine..... I'm not on Facebook as much as this forum.

I NOWHERE as much as this forum

NO WHERE.

I can't say I feel actual guilt for most of my pleasures, but one that other people think I should be locked up in prison for is really enjoying the Star Wars prequels, and having the nerve to say it in public.

It's like torches and pitchforks are about to come out when I mention how awesome the light saber duels are.

I can't say I feel actual guilt for most of my pleasures, but one that other people think I should be locked up in prison for is really enjoying the Star Wars prequels, and having the nerve to say it in public.

It's like torches and pitchforks are about to come out when I mention how awesome the light saber duels are.

Yoda/Dooku is my fave. :love:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived