R+L=J v.118

MtnLion

Except Yandel was not there. He's like 10 when the tourney happens, and he's at the Citadel. Our two sources are Ned and Cersei who talk about Rhaegar choosing Lyanna and the smiles dying and neither mentions a lance.

No one's saying Rhaegar didn't chose Lyanna. What is being disputed is that he used his lance to give her the crown, which must indicate phallic imagery. Even if he did use his lance like Yandel claims, how does that indicate fertility like you guys suggest? If Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna's, he's born 2 years after this event.

"Male fertility gods" -- google image search.

So, any thoughts as to what we might see in regards to this theory next season of the show?

(also, just saw the episode 2 preview of the new Telltale game)

(Jon Snow shows up!)

(swoon)

No Bran, Jon probably gets stabbed by the end of the season and Mel says something about Snow and Azor Ahai, then we see her boobs and Jon has sex with her. Cause you know it's the show. No Val yet and none cast so sure she is important to all this. FAegon wrote the show and wonders, "what the hell, really?" Dany flying ummm, probably not a lot till season six. They will have throw something in there with Jon, and Dany because these are the slow parts of their arcs. Bran got the boot, and I can only take so much of Theon looking abused and confused. There is a lot of set up but little action so they will probably throw some filler in. Maybe Selmy tells Dany a story about HH or something.

So, any thoughts as to what we might see in regards to this theory next season of the show?

(Jon Snow shows up!)

(swoon)

Martell stories about Rhaegar/Elia and possibly Arthur Dayne.

Do we have any inkling at all as to what the confirmed flashback shows?

(Jon Snow shows up!)

(swoon)

Bless you and your change of topic

I have this crack pot in my head: the final episode of the season will open with a flashback to the TOJ and Lyanna giving birth. It ends with "for the watch"

Probably not going to happen at all...but oh gods, I want that TOJ sequence already

I have this crack pot in my head: the final episode of the season will open with a flashback to the TOJ and Lyanna giving birth. It ends with "for the watch"

Probably not going to happen at all...but oh gods, I want that TOJ sequence already

Lol, anytime :)

I actually think we will get some new and unexpected information next season. We definitely got some new hints this season ("you can never be a kneeler again", Mel and Jon looking at each other through the flames), so I would not be surprised to see them spring something out of left field as a shortcut.

@Mark

about the lance and fertility gods...

GRRM constantly uses weapons as a symbol for the male sex organ

Lol, anytime :)

I actually think we will get some new and unexpected information next season. We definitely got some new hints this season ("you can never be a kneeler again", Mel and Jon looking at each other through the flames), so I would not be surprised to see them spring something out of left field as a shortcut.

I want to see how they handle Mel and Jon. She was staring at him quite intensely

Cersei can give you Maggy, Jaime can give you the sack of KL or HH, and? It's the show so you can extend Jaime' time there so we can see him as the KOTLT. Mel can show you pretty much anything and then totally tell you it's about Stannis. Stannis you are not a Baratheon, but the Child of a Targaryen and some woman, you were born in a Tower in Dorne, yes, yes I see it and it is snowing and blue roses grow everywhere like your blue eyes. And there is a white wolf that looks like Ghost and he is shaking his head at me, now he is covering his face with his paw. Stannis Ghost is your wolf. My Vision keeps saying Jon Snow, he must know your secret and that you should go to him and get ghost. I see boy with a wolfs head he is holding a sign, it's says your an idiot. You can't call Stannis and idiot. Wait another sign, it says no your moron. Who is You? There is nobody named you here. Stannis why are you shaking your head? What do mean your embarrassed for me?

Cersei can give you Maggy, Jaime can give you the sack of KL or HH, and? It's the show so you can extend Jaime' time there so we can see him as the KOTLT. Mel can show you pretty much anything and then totally tell you it's about Stannis. Stannis you are not a Baratheon, but the Child of a Targaryen and some woman, you were born in a Tower in Dorne, yes, yes I see it and it is snowing and blue roses grow everywhere like your blue eyes. And there is a white wolf that looks like Ghost and he is shaking his head at me, now he is covering his face with his paw. Stannis Ghost is your wolf. My Vision keeps saying Jon Snow, he must know your secret and that you should go to him and get ghost. I see boy with a wolfs head he is holding a sign, it's says your an idiot. You can't call Stannis and idiot. Wait another sign, it says no your moron. Who is You? There is nobody named you here. Stannis why are you shaking your head? What do mean your embarrassed for me?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This needs to happen

"Male fertility gods" -- google image search.

But how does this have anything to do with the fact that Jon isn't born until 2 years later? Rhaegar spends at the very least the next year still plowing Elia. Rhaegar giving Lyanna the crown with his lance can't have anything to do with a possible child as he's still solely with his wife for another year before he kidnaps Lyanna and any possible child can't occur for another year.

So how does Rhaegar using his lance have anything to do with the fact that it is not till a year later that Elia is unable to bear anymore children and Rhaegar thinks he still needs another, and it's not for another year until Jon is born. It doesn't make any sense, unless you choose to completely ignore the timeline

But how does this have anything to do with the fact that Jon isn't born until 2 years later? Rhaegar spends at the very least the next year still plowing Elia. Rhaegar giving Lyanna the crown with his lance can't have anything to do with a possible child as he's still solely with his wife for another year before he kidnaps Lyanna and any possible child can't occur for another year.

So how does Rhaegar using his lance have anything to do with the fact that it is not till a year later that Elia is unable to bear anymore children and Rhaegar thinks he still needs another, and it's not for another year until Jon is born. It doesn't make any sense, unless you choose to completely ignore the timeline

Because Rhaegar can only have sex with Lyanna directly after giving her the crown? There is no way that they had sex after he "kidnapped" her and held for a year? They...what? Played Gin Rummy with the two KG?

It's called foreshadowing. Look it up

Because Rhaegar can only have sex with Lyanna directly after giving her the crown? There is no way that they had sex after he "kidnapped" her and held for a year? They...what? Played Gin Rummy with the two KG?

It's called foreshadowing. Look it up

I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest this: there is no proof that Lyanna and Rhaegar ever had sex.

ETA: There are no dots to connect.

Guys, if you continue being sarcastic (and it's much appreciated), please please please use comic sans. I feared for your sanity for the first few sentences Ser Creighton.

You thought that was serious for a second? Hahahahahaha that's awesome. Though it's not an option for me I do almost all my posting on my Ipad, thank god for wifi, and I don't have the full options available like multiple fonts and type face. I should blow the dust off the PC one of these days, but almost never use it, just to type up new theories and I have not done that in awhile.

Anyway it seems Maggy has been cast. Maybe we get Rhaegar in a Cersei flashback.

The wolf headed boy holding a sign bit brought a guffaw. Thanks. I'm glad you see the hilarity and then the serious topic of Jaime as KotLT. :thumbsup:

How does a google image search of male fertility gods have anything to do with Jon being born two years after the HH tourney? It doesn't. What a silly question.

You thought that was serious for a second? Hahahahahaha that's awesome. Though it's not an option for me I do almost all my posting on my Ipad, thank god for wifi, and I don't have the full options available like multiple fonts and type face. I should blow the dust off the PC one of these days, but almost never use it, just to type up new theories and I have not done that in awhile.

Anyway it seems Maggy has been cast. Maybe we get Rhaegar in a Cersei flashback.

I sometimes post on my mobile, and you can still use the source code.

[ font=comic sans ms,cursive ]words here[ /font ] (without spaces, obviously)

Archived