CowsGoMoo

Oh. All right, then. Carry on. :P

Well it's noon here now. But I went out for a bit and drunk coffee at a few different venues, then went to a house party! I don't drink, so I had a joyeuous time watching drunk friends tripping over air.

Then it was party poppers runs down the street! (A dangerous practice of popping party poppers in large crowds or at parties, liable to cause loud screaming)

Happy 2015 to you all!

I spent the late evening arguing with family over the rules of a game. Halfway through any game it's a certainty that someone conveniently forgets one or more rules. How curious! But still, I can't think of many better ways to kick off the new year.

Happy New Year, everyone!

I wish you all the best and will let you determine what "the best" is in your book ;)

Since it was our first New Year's Eve in our own apartment, my girlfriend and I stayed home, made a nice (and easy to make) dinner, had some drinks and enjoyed watching one whirlwind year come to an end.

Luckily, we're off from work until the day after Christmas so we're looking forward to a week spent with friends and family.

Should help negate all the recent chaos at work a bit.

Archived