2014 Crackpot of the Year: THE VOTE

Salafi Stannis

Daario/Euron is more tinfoil than crackpot. HR=HS isn't really crackpot, there's a decent amount of evidence that something is going on with the HS being craggo-like to make it seem loosely plausible. Eurio and HR=HS are more tinfoil, loose theories based on some kind of scant evidence.

:stunned:

Can't get on board with Varys is Joffs mom, it was written as a joke, and not an actual theory. Karl Ned is an actual theory that the OP actually believes. I mean really believes and insists it's right, even gets upset if it is questioned.

You've got a good point there.

But it really is the stupidest/most fucked up.

that Bran's nutsask will be harvested and used for magical purposes like Varys' was.

Varys Nuts = Chaos descends upon the land like a curse ; Bran's Nuts = Order is Restored.

like protons annihilate anti-protons, the sacs will cancel each other out in the final battle and history will change so that Ned never died, thus bringing the verifiable death total in the series to zero.

I have to say Kahl Ned. ats for the win!

It seems like a rather well reasoned theory to me... Please explain where the crackpot part comes in???

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/117080-flaming-swords-comets-nissa-nissa-ned-stark-khal-drog-jon-snow/

It seems like a rather well reasoned theory to me... Please explain where the crackpot part comes in???

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/117080-flaming-swords-comets-nissa-nissa-ned-stark-khal-drog-jon-snow/

The part where Ned and Drogo inhabit the body of Jon. I know where the Drogo returning comes from, but Ned? I agree with Jon's darker side and a quite a few of your other ideas about the story, but not Khal Ned. Actualy, one reason I put your theory in the nomination is that a lot of the others are just winging it with no text to back up their claims. :cheers:

Archived