Wow, I never noticed that... v.10

Lost Melnibonean

While re reading a game of thrones I noticed this odd tid bit in the conversation between Catelyn and petyr baelish that has me quite puzzled. They are talking about varys and why he would bring petyr to talk to her and he gives her a few reasons than what she's says next is very puzzling. "Does varys know about . . ." That is what she says and petyrs response is "Lord Varys knows everything . . . Except why you are here."

What do you guys think she meant by that . . .?

While re reading a game of thrones I noticed this odd tid bit in the conversation between Catelyn and petyr baelish that has me quite puzzled. They are talking about varys and why he would bring petyr to talk to her and he gives her a few reasons than what she's says next is very puzzling. "Does varys know about . . ." That is what she says and petyrs response is "Lord Varys knows everything . . . Except why you are here."

What do you guys think she meant by that . . .?

I believe Catelyn was referring to the romantic feelings Petyr had for Catelyn.

I don't know if anyone ever mentioned this but there is a character mentioned in the ADWD appendix called Arstan Selmy, might be a easter egg.

Very interesting, because there is another character in ADWD who is thought by some to be living under an assumed name that is actually the first name of one of his cousins. If Barristan Selmy deliberately chose the name of a cousin when creating his Arstan Whitebeard character, maybe it's a hint about Tybero.

Another question, how does he know who Gage and Mikken are? Most nobles don't bother to learn the names of their host's servants.

Sam is the only person (aside from his travelling companions) to meet Bran. Sam is the only person to meet Arya.

I wonder whether he would be the first one to find Rickon!

(Find it unlikely, but led the thought of it. [emoji14])

Actually before ariving to the Wall, Bran and his companions spent one night in a cave where there were some people, that did not ask any questions about who they are, and left very early leaving some food. I don't remember from what clan Bran assumed they were.

That kitten is the one that Arya chased around the Keep and was also present at Kevan Lannister and Maester Pycelle's death. Who is warging that cat?

And was also spying at Tommen's window...

At the of DwD Varys wonders what happened to that kitten... If Varys wonders, maybe we should, too :-D

Actually before ariving to the Wall, Bran and his companions spent one night in a cave where there were some people, that did not ask any questions about who they are, and left very early leaving some food. I don't remember from what clan Bran assumed they were.

It was just one. Given the pin he was wearing and the modest wealth of the Mountain Clans, I'm guessing it was Middle Liddle.

It may have been a Wull. Whoever it was, he knew who Bran was and gave warning.

The Great Pyramid of Meereen, is nearly twice as tall as the tallest pyramid in the real world.

And because it's pyramids we are dealing with here, the Ghiscari pyramid is ~9 times the volume of the pyramids at Giza, assuming its sides are at the same gradient.

I calculated the volume to be 1.56*10^7 m^3, the original towers of the World Trade centre each had a volume of ~1.65*10^6.

We all know Martin likes big numbers, but come on.

Sorry if I fucked up the numbers somewhere, I haven't had enough sleep for this.

So it is possibile that other people in westeros know bran is alive.

I have one more: mellisandre's ruby: no other red priest has rubies, but mance gets a ruby in order to look like Ratttleshirt. So, is Mel wearing hers for the same reason, to look diferent? And if so, how does she look like? -i imagine a very old and ugly woman, full of scars, an no teeth.

Ps-sorry for any English mistakes that i make

And because it's pyramids we are dealing with here, the Ghiscari pyramid is ~9 times the volume of the pyramids at Giza, assuming its sides are at the same gradient.

I calculated the volume to be 1.56*10^7 m^3, the original towers of the World Trade centre each had a volume of ~1.65*10^6.

We all know Martin likes big numbers, but come on.

Sorry if I fucked up the numbers somewhere, I haven't had enough sleep for this.

Were there any theories that aliens built pyramids of Ghis ;) ?

Archived