What's really awesome today?

Arkhangel

There's this thread on Scribophile, inspired by the trending hastag on Twitter #DitchYourDateinFiveWords. It's utterly hilarious! I hope there's someone here who is also on Scrib that can see it. I can also copy some of the best here. For example:

"It's not contagious or anything" or

"My colostomy bag needs changing."

A good night's talk with a good friend and chatting with good people. Now that is awesome. *waves to friend no longer with us*

I... I honestly don't know what to say to that...
Do people order this often?

I don't know lol. I just know they serve them, and that people go there to eat or order it just for fun. It's great pr honestly.

Is that picture of the Calskrove before or after it's been vomited up? It's quite difficult to tell...

Again, I don't know :lol: Looks a bit half eaten or just opened to me :P

damn it ate my quotes...so i shall just say

i love blueberry pancakes, will take a foot massage, it is royale with cheese, brad does have a big brain...

...and big kahuna burgers rule...

and don't forget to keep your little medical book handy for those occasions when your friend's girl dips into his stash...

and of course this, though i know in the movie it sounded like this, but nobody blows it like Aretha...it is known

:smoking:

Today is a beautiful sunny day, I have amazing friends, family, and I will be going out shopping to a place I haven't been in a while but has great discounts often and everything just feels wonderful. All praise due to God :)

Archived