Playing my guitar wicked freaking loud eh

Slipknot?

Porcupine Tree?

Tool?

Bridge Over Troubled Water on electric?

i'm betting...the Imp is blasting Black Sabbath - War Pigs

...though i could be wrong...perhaps it is Wham!...on acid

:smoking:

I managed to get a last-minute appointment to get my eyebrows waxed, which were looking terrible. I bought some great new clothes that could totally pass for work clothes (I'm thinking positively!), and I'm just about to dye my hair. I will be as ready as possible for my interview on Monday, and kick arse. Channelling Anna from the OC: "Confidence, Cohen".

My assignment is completed with all references sorted, grammar and spelling tidied up etc etc. and the deadline isnt until monday, so I'm feeling proud of myself for.not rushing to get it done at the last minute.

Also, 2 weeks time I will be back home seeing my dog :wub: :wub: :wub: gorgeous boy. Oh, and my parents I guess. But mostly the dog! :D

I managed to get a last-minute appointment to get my eyebrows waxed, which were looking terrible. I bought some great new clothes that could totally pass for work clothes (I'm thinking positively!), and I'm just about to dye my hair. I will be as ready as possible for my interview on Monday, and kick arse. Channelling Anna from the OC: "Confidence, Cohen".

I also now have an interview on Monday! Good luck to us :)

I've just given myself an awesome "treat yourself" day straight out of parks and rec. New haircut, swedish massage, two 16oz rump stakes pan fried in butter with shitake mushrooms, washed down with laphroaig single malt and followed by cheesecake.

Shame on me. The "eh" was the clue. He's rocking out to some Guess Who.

There was some Band in there for the canardians. Lot of Weezer, Alice in chains, allmans, jimmy cliff and stones. Do love me some BTO but wasnt in the mix.

Eta: my neighbors are probly up for sainthood. I shovel their snow in exchange for decibels.

Archived