What's really awesome today?

Arkhangel

Congrats! (I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous...)

I cut my own fringe today and it looks pretty good. It's a long sweeping side fringe. I'm slowly moving towards getting a full fringe :laugh:

I saw the pic. You look absolutely gorgeous :wub:

--

Unfortunately, spring is not here yet...

Well I'm alive that's something to be happy about.

It's been overcast/ cloudy/ rainy for the last week. I hope we get another week of this. I quite like walking to work in this weather ( though everyone else complaining about it is putting a downer on things)

Eira, something about this sentence is disturbing to me....spring parka is not an oxymoron??? :shocked: :laugh:

Not here it isn't :P Consider an anorak (not sure you use that term), just the one layer of fabric as opposed to padded or down filled like the winter parkas.

Today it rained, but it was still lovely because it smelled of spring and summer rains :wub:

I cut my own fringe today and it looks pretty good. It's a long sweeping side fringe. I'm slowly moving towards getting a full fringe :laugh:

I saw the pic. You look absolutely gorgeous :wub:

:agree: The colour and the hairstyle are very flattering on you, Drac. :)

Pizza, mayonnaise and beer. There are few greater combinations (although that garlic sauce that Dominoes does ain't bad).

I can think of something once that tops this, though I don't think I'd ever eat it sober..

a slice of really cheesy pizza rolled around chips, with mayonnaise or ketchup as you prefer...omnomnom. Know what is even better? The same, but cold the next morning...

I know what the plan for tomorrow is, then. :drool:

It really was glorious, from what I remember. No wine was involved that night, so there was no vomitting either :P

Btw, I hope you work under the premise that there is nothing which cannot be improved by gravy ;)

ETA: Oh, and today is great because I was writing for my assignment and everything just flowed. I really got interested in the topic and just found it very easy to write about. Hence why I've written it all in a single day, though obviously Ill go back and revisit it.

You'll regret your antipathy one day. Mark my words!

While I was planning on having wine, it's strange because I was just about to post in the religion thread about me being the second coming of Jesus. Except this time, I turn wine to gravy. Bisto!

:lol:

Your posts are like a little slice of home for me :lol:

I'm working on top of this really tall hill on the edge of the Pioneer Valley in Massachusetts, on a clear day you can see all the way to VT, and west to the Berkshires. Pretty much the entire western half of the state. Today I watched low foggy clouds fill it up and bring the snow in, had to call it an early day but it was just awesome to watch the giant empty landscape slowly be obscured by mist and snow. Best seat in the house.

I'm working on top of this really tall hill on the edge of the Pioneer Valley in Massachusetts, on a clear day you can see all the way to VT, and west to the Berkshires. Pretty much the entire western half of the state. Today I watched low foggy clouds fill it up and bring the snow in, had to call it an early day but it was just awesome to watch the giant empty landscape slowly be obscured by mist and snow. Best seat in the house.

I love good views. :cheers:

Archived