Association Football XXXIV - playing with the wrong shaped ball

Hereward

Skrtel, taking out De Gea, how dare he!

Btw polishgenius, where do you watch your PL games in Berlin?

On my computer, by and large.

I don't really know anyone else interested enough in football, let alone English football, to find a proper place that shows them to go to.

Sadly I can't watch this Classico because my internet has been dicking me about since the United game finished. At least it let me watch that.

On my computer, by and large.

I don't really know anyone else interested enough in football, let alone English football, to find a proper place that shows them to go to.

Sadly I can't watch this Classico because my internet has been dicking me about since the United game finished. At least it let me watch that.

There is a Man Utd stammtisch at the Blarney in Methfesselstr in Kreuzberg so the craic/banter is great and fun. They also show loads of PL games and Spanish football. (The pub governor is German, but is a Utd and Celtic fan).

ETA: beer is cheap too

There is a Man Utd stammtisch at the Blarney in Methfesselstr in Kreuzberg so the craic/banter is great and fun. They also show loads of PL games and Spanish football. (The pub governor is German, but is a Utd and Celtic fan).

ETA: beer is cheap too

It's a trek from me (I live in Schoneweide), but I might have to check it out at some point. Way better watching football with people.

Cheers.

Archived