What Does Jaime's Duck Mean? (Season Five Hint)

Lord Fauntleroy

I read this on reddit

I think there are probably 3 possibilities.

1. He tells Myrcella to duck and she doesn't get killed.

2. Duck, the character is introduced, as Aegon VI is actually cast and Duck is with him.

Bronn gets killed because he doesn't duck (this makes no sense).

Makes sense to me!

Yes 3 is the most obvious one. How it 'doesn't make sense' makes no sense to me because it makes sense!

This is killing me! Rolly Duckfield? Griff and Jon Con? Someone should have ducked when someone swung their axe? Or maybe he's just messing with us? Typical Lannister move :)

This!

Like this one http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1806677/thumbs/o-LENA-HEADEY-INSTAGRAM-570.jpg?2

Or he is messing with us by meaning duck=swan=Balon Swan.

I'm starting to think he really grabbed the first random thing he could find to mess with us

The problem is that in a series as big as this pretty much every word is related to something, know what I mean?

Like, if he had showed like a whoopee/fart cushion we'd be all, "A fart. That's Baelor Breakwind! The Hightowers! We're gonna see Oldtown! Jaime is going to be a maester!"

I'm starting to think he really grabbed the first random thing he could find to mess with us

The problem is that in a series as big as this pretty much every word is related to something, know what I mean?

Like, if he had showed like a whoopee/fart cushion we'd be all, "A fart. That's Baelor Breakwind! The Hightowers! We're gonna see Oldtown! Jaime is going to be a maester!"

Tyrions gon be riding dragons with his half-sister, y'all!!!!!

Lmao this.

Jamie is just trolling.

I think the difference between this and Heady's tweet is the medium. Lena did the stone heart on her own through her personal Twitter account, right? This is presented by HBO Nordic, an official representative of the network. I could be wrong about HBO Nordic and how much control or oversight it has, but I do think this makes the two very separate cases.

That said, I am not putting too much stock in it as it could be anything from trolling to misdirection. I am hopeful, but not overly excited.

As much as I've come to like NCW, this could mean anything and it could very easily mean nothing.

On the other hand, I think that even if he hasn't read the books he has a pretty good idea of what's in them. Which means he could easily be trolling us, but hey.

Archived