[SPOILERS] Black Sails - Season 4 on the Horizon.

Arkash

Same here :) Just posting it for other folks. Is this your most anticipated series?

I think so yeah :D I mean there are others I'm looking forward too, but this one makes me :drool:

That looks fucking epic.

You are really not helping :P Must.Stay.Strong :P 

It's easier to resist when it doesn't appear to play on my browser

Try this link :P you can trust me :leer::pirate:

These 8 days need to fly by. I NEED this now.

Seriously though, how do you top the season 2 finale? I just finished my rewatch and I forgot how much I loved and how fucking awesome that episode was. 

These 8 days need to fly by. I NEED this now.

Seriously though, how do you top the season 2 finale? I just finished my rewatch and I forgot how much I loved and how fucking awesome that episode was. 

That finale was amazing. I can't wait to see Ray Stevenson as Blackbeard.

Starz is beating us over the head with Black Sails commercials....lol.... which I'm fine with....  my takeaway, which seems to be lost in all of the excitement over Blackbeard bad-assery .... is that Mr. Silver seems to have turned the corner from  "calculating manipulator" to "My leg is gone so I don't give a fuck about subtlety anymore and I'll kill you with my stump, dude" .....

Ray Stevenson Blackbeard is what I'm instinctively excited about but I'm also fascinated to see how Woodes Rogers turns out. Given the history of the period the character should be pivotal.

The actor playing him must like pirates as he was in Pirates of the caribean too.

Also - Damn you Amazon prime uk. Why do you insist on making me wait 2 days to watch this show. Don't you know I have discussion threads I want to take part in! At least it's only 2 days.

I suggested to my wife that we cut the cable and use online streaming only for TV. She would only go as far as cancelling all the premium channel subscriptions (which, in fairness, we were paying a pointlessly large amount for relative to our actual viewing). So I'm glad there is a streaming option available for Black Sails that won't require me to wait months.

On 1/16/2016 at 5:39 PM, Iskaral Pust said:

I suggested to my wife that we cut the cable and use online streaming only for TV. She would only go as far as cancelling all the premium channel subscriptions (which, in fairness, we were paying a pointlessly large amount for relative to our actual viewing). So I'm glad there is a streaming option available for Black Sails that won't require me to wait months.

I was thinking to do the same thing. But sporting events keep me from going through with it. I may cut all my premium channels, like you have. Starz and Showtime are cheaper through Amazon.

1 hour ago, Red Tiger said:

OH SHIT, Real Dutch pirates, played by people who actually speak Dutch instead of that faux Hollywood bullshit.

Quick, hide the cheese everybody :P Oh my God, they are armed with tulips :P 

14 minutes ago, Veltigar said:

Quick, hide the cheese everybody :P Oh my God, they are armed with tulips :P 

It would have been awesome if when Vane menacingly approached the captain, they would cut to the next scene and it would have him smoking weed on the deck.

Wait, wait, what are you talking about? It's already there?

OH SHIT. I was going out. Shit.

Black Sails it is then.

OH SHIT, Real Dutch pirates, played by people who actually speak Dutch instead of that faux Hollywood bullshit.

Well, we're not so lucky when it comes to French. The fake accent of Max is terrible. And it's worse when she speaks French.

I never thought I'd say Vane is the sane one. Flint is off the deep end and I love it.

Excellent intro of Blackbeard. Just enough of a tease.

I have a feeling Woodes Rogers will be a fantastic antagonist this season.

Damn, it's good to have Black Sails back again!

ETA: I was wondering if Eleanor gave Woodes Rogers Flint's name or Vane's? Vane killed her father and vengeance seems a likely motive, but Flint is really the leader of the pirate movement.

Archived