Casting, News, and Speculation while waiting on Season 5 (Book & Show Spoilers)

Lady Fevre Dream

I would laugh my ass off if at the end of the season Sansa and Littlefinger are chased out of Winterfell by Ramsay's dogs and it's back to the Vale for them

"..................."

I was wrong. Apparently there is something that could make me quit the show :P

i'm going to turn off all the lights in my room , wrap myself in a blanket and watch on my laptop at probable really late at night. because thats the only way it seems i'll get some enjoyment out of it. thats the way i'll probably watch all the eps lol

if i watch it live or look for fandom reactions or whatever, i'll probably seethe.

I always keep Tumblr open in case my stream drops and I need a new link but avoid people's live blogging. I usually chat to a friend afterwards but "fandom reaction" is usually the last thing I want.

I would laugh my ass off if at the end of the season Sansa and Littlefinger are chased out of Winterfell by Ramsay's dogs and it's back to the Vale for them

I don't even know if I can or should watch at this point, but I'd love to see Roose Bolton dog shame Littlefinger.

Since Sansa revealed her true identity in the show, I guess marrying her to Harry the Heir was unnecessary, but I have to wonder if Sansa does marry Ramsay wouldn't Cersei hear about this since Roose is Warden of the North. I imagine that could come up when Littlefinger travels to King's Landing.

Well LF can tell Cersei that with Stannis threatening the North, a marriage of Sansa to Ramsay would consolidate the northern factions to resist Stannis and also convince her that she had nothing to do with Joff and furthermore Tyrion would not like it and neither does Sansa. Cersei would love that both are miserable with this arrangement.

Hahaha, I love it :lol:

Hilarious Unsullied are still the best Unsullied!

Though, nothing will ever top this comment from last year -> http://www.funnyjunk.com/What+game+of+thrones+feels+like+worth/funny-pictures/5177774/

That was the best reaction post an Unsullied ever wrote, I'm still laughing about stuff like "Dany playing Judge Judy in a pyramid" or "Tywin moonwalking away" or "Stannis' and Davos' plans get fucked up like Pinky and the Brain" :lmao:

I'm sure to 94% exactly this ^ will happen!

OMFG, that's fookin' hilarious!! I hadn't seen that before. 'putting salt in the womb' HAHAHAHAHA! You're right, that's the best evah!

hahahahaha, I remember that posted breakdown well, still.........I must go refresh my memory on priceless tidbits like 'putting salt in the WOMB' HA

Why 'effectively slotting her' into that? We don't know to what extent the show is adapting the storyline from Ramsay's side (i.e. the ADWD Ramsay-marriage plotline), and to what extent it is adapting it from Sansa's side (i.e. the TWOW Sansa-marriage plotline). We shouldn't assume that the show's doing Ramsay's side just because we have more information about it. (It's that infamous "unknown unknowns"/information asymmetry problem.)

I.e. it's possible that Sansa will have some hardships, and then prevail. Using your notation, 1 -> 2 -> 1.

These are the thoughts that give me hope. :)

Show Ramsey is different from book Ramsey in the sense that he has a sexual relationship with a woman (Myranda) that doesn't involve abuse. They are both abusers of other people, but they don't abuse each other. Or, at least Ramsey doesn't seem to be sexually sadistic towards her. So, even if Sansa gets into Ramsey's clutches, it is likely she won't suffer the same level of abuse as fArya.

Plus, Sansa isn't alone the way Jeyne Poole was alone. Jeyne was abandoned to the whims of the Boltons. Sansa has LF and the army of the Vale behind her, according to the trailer. If Ramsey does something, he has the Vale army on his ass. So fingers crossed!

I am still concerned about the scene Sophie was "very, very traumatic." She gave it a 6/10 on the GoT scale. And in his interview Iwan Rhoen said:

"Some of the things he does really disturb me. I worry about the preparation, it’s not like learning it at home, it's 'Oh god, this is horrible.'

Then gearing myself up to do it, and then when I get on the set to do it, in my trailer, that day, I really don’t want to do it. And then you’ve got to slap yourself and say "come on, it’s not real, it’s not real, just do it."

I had a real moment like that this year, I had to really pull myself together. It’s all part of how you prepare I suppose but you very rarely play a character that’s so f----- up as him. He enjoys doing stuff, he’s really messed up… it’s like Dennis the Menace and the Joker from Batman together."

Something worse than cutting off Theon's fingernails... Doesn't necessarily mean its between Ramsey and Sansa in the bedroom, but the possibility makes me shudder. I really could not stomach watching a rape scene involving Sophie Turner. After seeing her as a child in season 1 and watching her grow up, I just could not. :stillsick: :ack: :crying:

It seems to be a shared sentiment for most people in this thread that would be awesome to see Roose humiliating Littlefinger. I wouldn't mind if the Boltons flayed the shit out of Baelish, to be honest, even if it didn't make sense. What an annoying person!

I always have to be the odd one out... Petyr is my bae :(

Sansa marrying Ramsay is probably happening because they only planned 7 seasons.

I actually think Sansa would have married someone but that it's Ramsey rather than Harry because the show's only planned for 7 seasons. They seem to be trying to get everyone that needs to be there up to the North asap.

Well LF can tell Cersei that with Stannis threatening the North, a marriage of Sansa to Ramsay would consolidate the northern factions to resist Stannis and also convince her that she had nothing to do with Joff and furthermore Tyrion would not like it and neither does Sansa. Cersei would love that both are miserable with this arrangement.

I know book!Cersei is rather different from show!Cersei, but... I don't buy this. In AFFC she almost bit Pycelle's head off for even mentioning her name. She would not react kindly to finding out someone who is supposedly loyal to her son is harbouring a fugitive of the crown, especially a fugitive who she believes to be complicit in the murder of her son.

Dontos was the only person offering to help. She knew he was a loser, but the other alternative was sitting around and doing nothing.

Also, book!Sansa knew that her family was not coming to her wedding.

LOLOL to the bolded.

I have to say, I'm not sure where or how far the show is going to go with the Sansa, Ramsey situation........a la.....somehow equaling out each's story points from the books, but with each other. That, so far, just doesn't work for me as well, with Harry the only danger is perhaps getting her feelings hurt.....with Ramsey, it's' much different.

As mentioned above though, if the show wants to end with a Pink Letter type of scenario for the season, I can see why we're having a hard time figuring out where the show would even want to leave certain characters hanging.

And to think, most thought it was a crazy longshot to have Sansa in WF.....much less, try to figure out where and how far a betrothal between her and Ramsey would go. Yeah, the SeptScene shit is probably going to look very good in comparison, reaction wise for the audience and for the story, YIKES!!!!

I actually think Sansa would have married someone but that it's Ramsey rather than Harry because the show's only planned for 7 seasons. They seem to be trying to get everyone that needs to be there up to the North asap.

Yeah I'm assuming that if more than 7 seasons were planned, Sansa would have gone on a tour of the Vale with Littlefinger and Robin, met Harry at the Tourney, maybe married him, and then Robin would have poisoned with sweet sleep. Last scene maybe would have been Harry and Sansa taking the army of the Vale north.

I'll be watching in my dorm at 9 pm with my laptop. If anyone tries to bother me, I'll just use one of the Hound's lines to shut them up.

A poster after my own heart, LOL

I'm watching with my adult daughter, and I'll have to try not to annoy my husband in the other room with my big mouth, HA

Archived