Casting, News, and Speculation while waiting on Season 5 (Book & Show Spoilers)

Lady Fevre Dream

I hope it's something like that, given they ruined the scene where Davos convinces him to go north.

I'm leaning towards Davos.

I'm not sure what interaction he could have with Selyse/Shireen/Olly that would vie for "best written". With Jon I think the book covers all potential scenes that would be meaningful. Melisandre, maybe, but I don't think any of their past scenes together have been too well-written (not sure if Ran feels that way though).

Who knows, maybe it involves a group of them.

Also, this may be blowing it out of proportion. It "involves Stannis", who knows to what extent.

Well the scene they are talking about and/or the Stannis scenes in general must've impressed them enough (and their sometimes notorious dislike of show changes) for them to agree with some on twitter saying that Stannis of season 3, might be the Jaime of season 3 with regards to fans really starting to like him.

Oh, I agree. But, Ramsay? It's gotta happen, if the gods have any sense of justice. Here's a funny bit from an Unsullied (obviously not a Stannis fan, but still...)

:P

LMAO..."keep him away from the matches". Twas the evil red wummin that made him do it, honest ;P

Yeah I know you'd have to hope RamRam will meet a gruesome end but it's just you can't take anything for granted with this fecking series.

Well the scene they are talking about and/or the Stannis scenes in general must've impressed them enough (and their sometimes notorious dislike of show changes) for them to agree with some on twitter saying that Stannis of season 3, might be the Jaime of season 3 with regards to fans really starting to like him.

I only vaguely lurked on here during S4 (and even less during S3) but I don't seem to recall Ran being that bothered by Stannis in either the books or show, unless I'm misremembering.

I know I'm kind of poking at a hornet's nest here as Show!Stannis is one of THOSE topics :ack: But I've loved him from day one and his end of ASOS/ADWD material is my favourite in the books so I'm not even jumping out of my skin with excitement for all this stuff because it just feels like a natural progression in his storyline.

I only vaguely lurked on here during S4 (and even less during S3) but I don't seem to recall Ran being that bothered by Stannis in either the books or show, unless I'm misremembering.

I know I'm kind of poking at a hornet's nest here as Show!Stannis is one of THOSE topics :ack: But I've loved him from day one and his end of ASOS/ADWD material is my favourite in the books so I'm not even jumping out of my skin with excitement for all this stuff because it just feels like a natural progression in his storyline.

I'm just jumping out my skin for more Stannis period that we're going to get heaps of him AND more folks might like him is a bonus. I adore Show!Stannis. I'm just not quite prepared for the horrible march of horribleness. Protect Stannis 2k15.

I wonder about that nasty scene Iwan Rheon talked about. If we combine it with shocking stuff Carice and Liam mentioned and with Sansa getting married to Ramsey. Maybe we wil get that wedding night afterall.....

Now you may argue that D+D would not do that to Sophie, but that scene does not require a nudity, its very psychological scene, and it could be the point where Reek will become Theon again. Sophie talked about her scene where crew members cried. She said its traumatic just 6/10 on scale, but remember she had fun to play attempted rape in the season 2, so for her it would be far less traumatic then for others involved.

If we don't see one tomorrow there may not be one.

I am expecting something ...

That was my thinking on the idea of a new trailer as well. I'm guessing that if HBO doesn't put one out this weekend, we are probably out of luck. That reminds me, I should check the OnDemand section, maybe something is hiding over there, I doubt it, though.

Found this on twitter, LOL

https://twitter.com/GameofOwns/status/584408485028200448/photo/1

I wonder if we will hear from him, or even better, his Uncle. Although, now I'm just reminded of all the Jaime/House Tully negotiations of which it seems we've been robbed. I really do hope that some of this is addressed with Jaime and the Tully men next year. I suppose it depends on if we go back to characters again popping up in the Riverlands?

I wonder if we will hear from him, or even better, his Uncle. Although, now I'm just reminded of all the Jaime/House Tully negotiations of which it seems we've been robbed. I really do hope that some of this is addressed with Jaime and the Tully men next year. I suppose it depends on if we go back to characters again popping up in the Riverlands?

I doubt we will get more than a mention regarding the Tullys.

What we've seen of the dragon FX this year looks amazing.

Yep. This line is particularly promising:

'Good thing, because in Season 5, we'll see more of Drogon's emotional range. "Drogon gets to perform more this year than ever and have more complex interactions with Dany,"'

TV has been kind to Tobias from ROME to GOT to now Outlander.

Wow, he looks really great in that shot. Pleased to hear how big he is going to be too.

Also, he almost looks as though he is grinning in that shot :p

Archived