(Spoilers) Justified Final Season - You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive

Mark Antony

An end of an era and I will miss this show immensely. I don't think even the next season of True Detective will satisfy that desire for sharp dialogie that Justified gives me.

Anyone know if there's another FX series in the pipe line to replace this show (kindof like the way it replaced the Shield for me at least)? I havent watched the Americans or the dictator show but might go on to that this summer.

An end of an era and I will miss this show immensely. I don't think even the next season of True Detective will satisfy that desire for sharp dialogie that Justified gives me.

Anyone know if there's another FX series in the pipe line to replace this show (kindof like the way it replaced the Shield for me at least)? I havent watched the Americans or the dictator show but might go on to that this summer.

Tyrant and Fargo are there other big series.

Totally forgot about Fargo when writing that post. Definitely looking forward to the next season.

Anyone hwve an opinion on Tyrant? Don't recall much talk about it on the board outside of a couple of posters.

First Season of Tyrant was ok. I'll be watching when Season 2 premieres this Summer.

Edit: Just checked and Tyrant returns June 16th with a 13 episode Season. Season 1 was 10 episodes.

Fargo premiered last April, but they held off Season 2 until this Fall. Not sure why. Just like True Detective premiered last January, but HBO is premiering Season 2 this June instead of this past Winter.

Not on FX, but if you're looking for a show with great action and colorful characters in a heightened reality you should check out Banshee on Cinemax.

Lots of praise about Justified on a bunch of websites today. though I saw this in one of them:

It gradually lost viewers after it premiered in 2010. Just 1.8 million people watched the penultimate episode; 5 million people watched the second-to-last episode of fellow FX show Sons of Anarchy.

:stillsick:

Lots of praise about Justified on a bunch of websites today. though I saw this in one of them:

:stillsick:

I truly don't understand why SOA was so popular. Especially next to Justified.

Anyway, tonight is the night. I am sad that is ending but anxious to see how they do it. This is one of my all time favorite shows and I am going to miss it dearly.

I truly don't understand why SOA was so popular. Especially next to Justified.

Because an alarming number of people in this country have terrible taste. It's a rare thing when "popular" and "good" overlap.

Boon v Raylan. Fuck yeah.

Boon should have gone for center mass. Might have made a difference. As for Raylan, maybe a bullet through the old Stetson will give him some much needed humility.

Archived