Asoiaf invades WWE

• 2 months later...

Good to know!  This means not only WILL there be a Cleganebowl, but there will be dozens of them spanning decades until everybody is incredibly sick of them.

ETA:  I do really like this idea though.  I'm thinking Triple HHH/Stephanie has to be Rhaegar/Lyanna, even if it's a stretch.  I like this because (a) it makes Shawn Michaels -  my favorite wrestler ever by far - Arthur Dayne and ( B) makes Robert Baratheon test, which is just funny to think about.

:stunned:

so qyburn or manderly is paul bearer 

who gets sandor out? could be the sparrow, who then betrays sandor

then ungregor kills the sparrow? or ungregor kills qyburn 

also... how many cleganebowls will there be? sandor gets burned again, ungregor gets buried, then what  

JR - "Yes Oberyn! Finish that son of a bitch!"

King - "Tywin McMahon isnt gonna like this!"

JR - "Justice is finally ser... Oh god!"

King - " The Mountain lives!"

JR - "NO! Not like this!"

*crunch*

JR - "Oh God, his head may well be crushed."

King - "Oberyns redecorated the floor, haha."

JR - "That sneaky sumbitch Tywin McMahon has got away with it again, this is horrible, visceral. Oberyns head is literally spread from our feet to the other side of the plaza!"

King - "Hey, puppies!"

Last time I peeked at wrestling it seemed like they'd gotten real lazy about their gimmicks.    It was like everybody dressed up as a redneck for a Halloween party and nobody wanted to change their costume.   And really, saying "Hey, I'll be a redneck!" is like not wearing a costume.   Also, I miss Maria.   There was no reason to watch anymore after they canned her for something as silly as not being able to wrestle.  

(There's some other topics like this with good matching of George characters to WWE characters, if you care to google it.)

there was a fake Kane, and there was a fake Sandor

when Loras declares Sandor as the champion to cheers, it is pretty much exactly how a wrestling match winner is declared

I know the analogies fail after a certain point, but still Qyburn has all the skill sets as a mortician and his studies were interrupted, and Paul Bearer trained under a mortician for some time till his studies were interrupted 

oh and Jake Roberts is totally Oberyn Martell

and Loras Tyrell could be Stone Cold Steve Austin

I was really hoping the Dornish could be luchadores, but it looks like people have already found equivalents for them in the WWE, which I haven't paid attention to since it was the WWF.

So all I care about is, who's Roddy Piper?

Archived