Best Lines of 508

The Long Night is coming, and the dead come with it. No clan can stop them, the Free Folk can't stop, the Night's Watch can't stop them, and all the southern kings can't stop them. Only together, all of us. And even then it might not be enough, but at least we'll give the fuckers a fight.

Been wanting a good monologue from Jon. Especially love the end. "I won't tell you we will win, because we probably won't. But at least we can fight." That is how you convince them.

Jon Snow: ... I'm not asking you to forget your dead. I'll never forget mine! I lost fifty brothers the night Mance attacked The Wall. But I'm asking you to think about your children now. They'll never have children of their own if we don't band together. The Long Night is coming, and the dead come with it. No clan can stop them, the Free Folk can't stop, the Night's Watch can't stop them, and all the southern kings can't stop them. Only together, all of us. And even then it might not be enough, but at least we'll give the fuckers a fight.

Azor ahai thy name is Jon Snow!

I really liked Jon's speech, he isn't usually one to give long speeches and that must have been the first time he had cursed on the show. lol

There where actually a lot of great lines.

"I'm the greatest Lannister killer of all time." Tyrion

And he's not even done yet, if Cersei's prophecy is to be believed.

I thought the quote was "the greatest Lannister killer of our time" not all time? But anyway it is a great quote.

Dany's I need you when you can speak with complete sentences and I fucking hate Thenns were great as well.

Didn't like the "I hate the fucking Thenns" because I guessed that what she was going to say before it happened. Lame and predictable.

Loved (paraphrasing):

Feast for crows

He always comes back

Sam encouraging Olly to do what he believes will be the best in the long run even if he doesn't like it now :-)

Wun Wun to the sea

The greatest Lannister killer of our time

Tormund calling Stannis a cunt

Everything said between Sansa and Theon

Cersei: "All lies" Qyburn: "Of course, Your Grace"

"Get the glass!" - Thenn, about to fight a fuckin' WHITE WALKER. Glad the show follows the books in that just because someone is a prick, they can be totally badass as well.

Archived