Can we stop giving Robb problems for not backing Stannis? After 5x09?

Why is it so hard for you show people to discuss your opinions in the show forum?

Us "pretentious" book readers don't take over the show forum with book material.

It's one post so far hardly a take over. I don't know why I watch the show still it just pisses me off and I hate to think I'm learning future book plots.

Why is it so hard for you show people to discuss your opinions in the show forum?

Us "pretentious" book readers don't take over the show forum with book material.

It's one post so far hardly a take over. I don't know why I watch the show still it just pisses me off and I hate to think I'm learning future book plots.

That man burned his own daughter so can claim Winterfell and defeat the Boltons.... You know... Winterfell the seat of House Stark captured by the Ironborn and then the Boltons... You know... the Boltons... the ones who stabbed Robb in the back.

If he had your mentality, he would just let the Boltons have Winterfell and destroy Sansa for the rest of her life, would you like that? Would you like Rickon to reclaim the seat of House Stark? Well he can't do it as long as Ramsey has Winterfell.

And there it is

Anyone else feel differently about the North not supporting Stannis after this TWOW preview?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. put spoiler and shut up about the show. I never wanted to see that.

eff the show! benioff can sit on a weir wood!

Yeah they do.

R&R changed some but look at prior season threads.

How about the outrage of the Thenns changes because now Alys Karstark will have to marry into cannibals? That went on for more than 300 posts. They do know the name Alys Karstark was never said on the show.

Every dislike leads to a torrent of book quotes and whole paragraph from chapters from the books.

It's pretentious to think that things that happen in the show won't necessarily happen in TWOW despite the show being primarily original content now?

Okay then.

And if GRRM did tell them about a specific scene maybe people that don't really follow the show or show related interviews don't know about that (we are in the book subforum after all), if anyone's pretentious here it's you.

It is when the show runners stated that GRRM told them about the scene, just because you don't like the show. Not quite sure how I'm being pretentious, but yes this shouldn't have been in the book forum.

The "us" vs "them" is exactly what I'm talking about. I didn't say all the book readers are pretentious, I'm one of them.

Archived