Is Myrcella really out of danger? (Spoilers all)

The ONLY way that this "plan" works, is if they turn Jaimie/Bronn/Trystane/AND Doran into the biggest bunch of idiots on the planet. Because if takes them more than like two seconds to figure out who was behind this, then I'm calling BS. Though given how this plot-line has gone so far, I wouldn't put it past D&D to have them all pick up the idiot ball and run with it.

I suppose Doran COULD be in on it, but I'm not convinced of that right now.

She put poison on her lips and then kissed Myrcella. That way she poisoned Myrcella. Poison is only activated during strong emotions.

Totally missed that.

Just rewatched it and now see her kiss Mrycella (and then rub her lip)

Not sure why she would wait so long to give herself the antidote, but i guess thats TV.

Totally missed that.

Just rewatched it and now see her kiss Mrycella (and then rub her lip)

Not sure why she would wait so long to give herself the antidote, but i guess thats TV.

Because when she knew it kicked in on her, it kicked in on Myrcella...that's why she waited so she would know the exact time.

The Sand Snakes obviously don't hold Trystene in high regard.

I really hate the 4 bitches on the show. Even if it's ok to kill Myrcella, they effectively killed Tyrstane as well.

In the books at least the Dorne family bonds were really tight, which is one aspect that endeared them to me.

Tyrstane didn't do anything to them here. It's so unjustified. Fucking bitches.

I really hate the 4 bitches on the show. Even if it's ok to kill Myrcella, they effectively killed Tyrstane as well.

In the books at least the Dorne family bonds were really tight, which is one aspect that endeared them to me.

Tyrstane didn't do anything to them here. It's so unjustified. Fucking bitches.

This. What on earth happens to Trystane now ?

The ONLY way that this "plan" works, is if they turn Jaimie/Bronn/Trystane/AND Doran into the biggest bunch of idiots on the planet. Because if takes them more than like two seconds to figure out who was behind this, then I'm calling BS. Though given how this plot-line has gone so far, I wouldn't put it past D&D to have them all pick up the idiot ball and run with it.

I suppose Doran COULD be in on it, but I'm not convinced of that right now.

The issue isn't whether they figure out whose behind this. That's easy. The real issue is whether Jamie or Cersie get pissed enough to retaliate against Trystane. If they kill him or hold him prisoner, Doran has to retaliate no matter what.

The issue isn't whether they figure out whose behind this. That's easy. The real issue is whether Jamie or Cersie get pissed enough to retaliate against Trystane. If they kill him or hold him prisoner, Doran has to retaliate no matter what.

Wait a second, isn't this a Dornish ship? again what am I missing? before they get to KL, a ton of shit has to occur here. Only thing that makes sense is Doran and at very least Trystane's retainer (if not himself) is in on the Myrcella murder.

I thought that was the point. Killing Myrcella was to provoke the Lannisters, Trystane's death (to come) to provoke Dorne (Doran). Teenage Mutant Sand Ninjas master plan in action. Well, this time it worked, at least.

It does not make sense.

There is no need to provoke Doran.The Lannisters will surely declare war with Myrcella dead in any case.

I don't know about assuming that the main characters who die on TV will be the same ones who die in the books. The adaptation of LA Confidential had different characters die at different times and in different ways. You can easily write a scene twenty years in the future showing how a book character dies. Most TV series want to kill the characters onscreen with some continuity of the actor playing them.

Since GRRM is a co-executive producer on the TV show, I would only assume that he is ok with the general direction of the TV show. GRRM doesn't think it's going to ruin his source material, which is different from saying he's bound to do the same big plot points that they do on HBO.

Again with this? We have been over it many times over.

GRRM DOESN'T HAVE ANY SAY IN HOW D&D ADAPT HIS WORK.NONE.

IDK about Cersei, but unless they want to crap all over Jaimie's character AGAIN, I don't see him doing anything of the sort. Oh and BTW, why didn't they just turn the boat around, plothole anyone?

someone on the main thread mentioned something i totally hadn't thought of, and that is if even one of the Sand Snakes has a slight change of heart (Tyrene), knowing what Ellaria was going to do, there is a tiny chance she could have passed Bronn a tiny vial of antidote when she bit his ear... the look that he has on his face could have been for that reason, and not just the obvious. Bronn is smart enough to play along, and it saves Myrcella to be killed another day, as per prophecy.

i sort of think she's probably dead, myself, but i thought it was an interesting speculation. and i'd like to see her not buy it that close to Dorne shores and be wondering for the next three seasons if they could have saved her had they only turned immediately around.

Yeah. Next season should start with Trystane's head on a spike and open war with Dorne.

Doran will probably hand Ellaria and all his nieces to Cersei or whoever rules at KL in exchange for the return of Trystane.

Archived