Marwyn has to be a dud, right?

Good Guy Garlan

Do people claim that they are aligned?

I wasn't claiming they were aligned with the citadel. The Citadel is not aligned with the Citadel, there is a lot of division there.

All I was really saying is there seems to be a deeper plot to this story arc so I don't think he will just die, at least not without leaving something else in motion.

I wonder if he won't meet Tyrion first. Tyrion seems to be one of the firm believers that all these threats and non-humanish creatures North of the Wall are completely made-up hogwash. I could see him ignoring these sort of please from Marwyn/Moroqqo/etc without Dany there (not that he could do much until she returns).

Watch him get to Meereen and they are "Dany is in Vaes Dothrak"

Arrives in Vaes Dothrak

"She went back to Meereen"

Arrives in Meereen

"I FOUND YOU AT LAS-*A son of the harpy shanks him dies/*

Dany:Did you hear something?Hm must have been my imagination.SET SAIL FOR ASSHAI WESTEROS CAN WAIT 2 MORE YEARS

Arrives in Vaes Dothrak

Arrives in Meereen

Dany:Did you hear something?Hm must have been my imagination.SET SAIL FOR ASSHAI WESTEROS CAN WAIT 2 MORE YEARS

turn to page 13. turn to page 47. turn to page 124. turn to page 56. turn to page 13.

Arrives in Vaes Dothrak

Arrives in Meereen

lol

I think you'll find Marwyn, more than accomidable to Daenerys' forces, if she doesnt kill him outright. There's a reason he wears spellforged adornments, and I wonder if the Valyrian Steel mask protects him from being seen in dreams, glass candles, or Rh'llorian flames (i think a little too out of the box)

He will do something.

There is no way that foreshadowing for him is for nothing.

Agreed. He's connected to a lot of people and stuff. I like to think of him somewhere between the Collector (Guardians) and Merlin. Albeit, we haven't gotten a ton from him yet but he really made Feast for me.

My curiousity is if he, and Moqorro, will war for Daenerys' attention. If Moqorro can see in his flames, he may just rat out Marwyn to Daenerys in an attempt to win her over to Rh'llor. I'm in the camp that believes it's Moqorro and Rh'llor, that Quaithe warned Dany about when she said "beware the perfumed seneschal," that boat that Moqorro and Tyrion were on was dubbed the Stinky Steward afterall.

Agreed. He's connected to a lot of people and stuff. I like to think of him somewhere between the Collector (Guardians) and Merlin. Albeit, we haven't gotten a ton from him yet but he really made Feast for me.

Why yes, I would like to see Benicio del Toro play him now that you mention it!

Why yes, I would like to see Benicio del Toro play him now that you mention it!

He's supposedly this short yet thick/powerful Ibbenise looking fellow. Sadly, a thing I could see the show doing is mixing the Sphinx with him as the prominent yet fringe type-maester in Oldtown. Alleras/Sarella encapsulates both characters in S6. I'd imagine him like a young Bob Hoskins.

He will do something.

There is no way that foreshadowing for him is for nothing.

:agree:

Marwyn the Mage I figure has a big roll to play. He has knowledge of magic, dragons, and prophecy that Dany really needs. If he can find her that is. Should have taken the candle with him.

Archived