Rant & Rave Without Repercussion s 5 continued [book spoilers]

kissdbyfire

Eh, I can see it happening. I think this is already happening with Euron, the Riverlands and the Northern Lords. I don't think that was going to be covered initially, but now there's been a shift to 8+ seasons and it will. Season 7 will bring in the even larger missing plot points in Aegon and Arianne. I think we're getting more than 8 seasons. A lot of it will be filler of course. 

But the focus of what they are doing there could be picking up the story from where book 6 takes up, with some quick backstory. All of those things will be in book 6, too.

And they are changing them quite a bit, you can tell already from the casting.

Nah, she's an empowered woman, so we will get lots of sexy shots of a real girl. She will show her affections to Dunc by flashing her boobs at him because she is so confident in her sexuality and of course she will have murdered all her husbands for realsies because D&D take all Westerosi prejudices at face-value.

Yes, instead of that sexy interplay between them, she will be flat out femme fatale. Then again, he will be sexing his way across Westeros, so she'll be just another notch in his bedpost, so to speak.

I tell you... she will have a classic D&D's sex scene: striping in front of the camera and letting her dress fall on the floor to expose herself completely.

Also, completely shaven because whatever.

Yes, it's classic D&D sex scene. The woman strips and just stands there. Then there's this pause. Because that's what the scene is about. Naked woman.

Dramatic pause because... BOOBIES! And bad pussy, because if it's consensual sex, the woman is bad. And then they remember they have to finish the scene, so some quick something else, then fade to black.

Of course we haven't mention foreplay. Talking about something boring or painfully obvious like "I am here, let's have sex!" Or attempted rape and brutal assault (a la Sam and Gilly, Attempted Rape ForeplayTM).

A Girl is popping in with her Jaime'd right hand and trying to figure out:  besides the 8 seasons, at least, news........what's up with all The Dunk talk?  Are you guys just speccing and playing or are they really doing some Dunk?

Hi All!!

~waves Hi with her awkward cast~

A Girl is popping in with her Jaime'd right hand and trying to figure out:  besides the 8 seasons, at least, news........what's up with all The Dunk talk?  Are you guys just speccing and playing or are they really doing some Dunk?

Hi All!!

~waves Hi with her awkward cast~

I hope you get better soon. The guy in charge at HBO loves D&D and wants more, more, more. Or so it seems, there was a lot of double talk there. They never cross what THEY THINK the line is. All right, then.

Asked if it was looking like Game of Thrones would run seven seasons today at the TCA (Television Critics Association) press tour today, HBO president Michael Lombardo replied, “That’s definitely open. I think seven seasons and out has never been the conversation. The question is how much beyond the seventh season are we going to do. At this point, obviously we're shooting [Season] 6 now, hopefully discussing [Season] 7. I think they’re feeling like there’s probably two more years after 6.”...

There were some criticisms about Season 5 and if the show’s content was going too far. Asked about this, Lombardo replied, “I certainly have seen some articles, particularly with respect to Sansa... I think there's no two showrunners who are more careful about not over-stepping what they think the line is.”...

Asked if a prequel series would be possible, given all the backstory laid out by George R.R. Martin, Lombardo replied, “I would be open to anything that Dan and David wanted to do about Game of Thrones or almost any subject matter. It really would depend fully for us on what they wanted to do. I think you’re right, there’s enormous storytelling to be mined in a prequel if George and Dan and David decided they wanted to tackle that. At this point, all the focus is on figuring out the next few years with this show so we haven’t had any conversation about that at this point.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/30/game-of-thrones-very-likely-to-run-for-8-seasons-total

and, that's how I picture D&E by D&D:

the Hedge knight opens with Ser Arlan killed by some bandits, then Dunk avenges him by beating said bandits to death with his own hands. Blood and pulp!

Then he meets Egg, gives him a clout in the ear and tells him to stop acting like a girl, and goes to the brothel where he has a threesome with OC Fancy Too Small and her colleague, unnamed Dornish woman. Boobs!

In the brothel he meets Prince Faelor Breakspear, who lives in the brothel, of course, because he takes after his Dornish mother (he is renamed so the audience won't confuse him with Baelor the Blessed, and you can't combine them - because how would you then show that he is half-dornish?!). Dunk totally sasses him, because he is brave. Strangely, Egg is present at their meeting, but his uncle doesn't notice. 

Maekar also meets Dunk and looks kinda ominous, but you can't tell for sure.

Shiera Seastar appears to show boobies and sleeps with Lionel Baratheon as a clever nod to the main series.

Aerion appears, very much in-character, until he rapes and kills unnamed Dornish woman and attempts to rape Fancy. But Dunk saves her.

Then the trial happens. It's Maekar, Aerion, Daeron (who appeared earlier to play a funny drunk. No prophetic dreams), Dunk, Lionel, Faelor and unnamed extras. But Dunk's horse is named Raymun, so it's fine.

Meanwhile Shiera prophecises to Valarr that he would need a new set of armour soon, so he sells Egg to her to experiment on with her leeches.

In the middle of the trial, Maekar, who previously had maybe one line of dialogue, suddenly decides he is very ambitious and wants the throne, so he jumps on Faelor and kills him the way Arya killed Trant on the show.

Dunk wins over Aerion, gets a victory fuck from Fancy and saves Egg from Shiera's clutches (because she wants to have sex with Dunk in the future, obv). Then Dunk says something rude to Egg and they depart for new adventures.

I hope you get better soon. The guy in charge at HBO loves D&D and wants more, more, more. Or so it seems, there was a lot of double talk there. They never cross what THEY THINK the line is. All right, then.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/30/game-of-thrones-very-likely-to-run-for-8-seasons-total

Hey Thanks, I'm hoping to be up to half par on typing soon, but I don't think I'll EVER catch up on everything.  Still reading the link, thanks.  I do think D&D are ready to be finished with all things GOT, as much of their BS proves.  There may be prequels some day, but I'm guessing by the time such could happen, D&D will be off trying other things and realizing HOW MUCH of the shows success was thanks to the creativity of others.  HA  

I just want to come in here and cry that the latest makes it sound like we're getting "at least" 8 seasons.

Hey, that's a good thing. The longer the show is meant to last, the lower the chances it's going to spoil the books. Eight seasons mean a 2018 ending rather than a 2017 one... we could even hope that GRRM publishes ADOS by that time, if we're really, really optimistic. Nine seasons and it's a 2019 ending and a realistic chance for the books to end the story before the show does.

Hey, that's a good thing. The longer the show is meant to last, the lower the chances it's going to spoil the books. Eight seasons mean a 2018 ending rather than a 2017 one... we could even hope that GRRM publishes ADOS by that time, if we're really, really optimistic. Nine seasons and it's a 2019 ending and a realistic chance for the books to end the story before the show does.

It's good for us, but not for the characters (yeah, I know they don't exist...). It will be one of those case in which pop culture beats literature/general culture ("general culture" we call it when people knows about lot of things, no idea how is said in English). Like, most people will believe Stannis kill his own daughter and Sam and Gilly's relationship is based on rape.

Ad that's just with what we've seen. Imagine at least two years of fillers...

In the brothel he meets Prince Faelor Breakspear, who lives in the brothel, of course, because he takes after his Dornish mother (he is renamed so the audience won't confuse him with Baelor the Blessed, and you can't combine them - because how would you then show that he is half-dornish?!). Dunk totally sasses him, because he is brave. Strangely, Egg is present at their meeting, but his uncle doesn't notice.

Oh, no, what will they do with him, I can't even bear to think about that. Honor is stupid and gets you killed.

It's good for us, but not for the characters (yeah, I know they don't exist...). It will be one of those case in which pop culture beats literature/general culture ("general culture" we call it when people knows about lot of things, no idea how is said in English). Like, most people will believe Stannis kill his own daughter and Sam and Gilly's relationship is based on rape.

Ad that's just with what we've seen. Imagine at least two years of fillers...

Yeah, it would have been better for that to be over sooner, rather than later.

And the book series won't be done by then. So there's just more filler. And wonderful moments like "bad pussy" and characters raped who weren't raped in the books and The Life and Times of Psychos, parts 6, 7, and 8 (now featuring Euron, what woman drove him to be the way he is, let's explore that, and his desires, in depth).

Can't believe no one has spoken about the tragedy of Summerhall; D&D would, once again, beat Martin to it and obviously it will have a completely different context; and best believe in the Inside The Episode segment D&D will say "When Martin told us the EXACT DETAILS about THIS."

Egg will run crazy torching everything because "FUCK THE MONARCHY!".

Archived