Secret Santa X...Gift are arriving from all over the World!

DreamSongs

jMk4zNI.jpg

so i suspect this is a secret santa gift....someone figured out my likes...have you been eyeballing my goodreads list????

the only clue i have is that American Gods has only UK price on back so it must be a non-american santa....

but since i immediately started reading, guesses will have to wait...

and because i am reading everyone should get the hell off my lawn......

:read:

Oh, so very nice!!!!   I have a guess on yours now too :D

:kiss:  Then I am being a naughty host  :kiss:

I opened my package tonight...and it was wonderful!  Himalayan sea salt votive cups for positive energy :D  Definitely something I need right now!

Oh, those are so lovely!  I am glad you got something afterall

*hugs* to everyone in this thread you're all fabulous people ^_^ 

Right back at you sweetie :grouphug:

Yeah, same here. :(   My tracking says it was delivered, but I haven't seen them post here, so hopefully it didn't go to a neighbor or something.

This is the most maddening part.  The longer a person waits, the more anxious I become

(somehow got this one twice...probably because the Sniffer is twice as nice naughty ;)

I did post the fact that I have received packages, have I not?

I am doing 2 secret santas, and the other group has agreed to open on Christmas eve, so my packages are waiting until then.  :D

Sorry Santa, you will have to wait for my screams of joy.  However, one package had a strange return address, so I opened it, and it had a string of lights in it which I adore!  But pics will have to wait, yes indeed...

I love when people have different traditions though, and reallt do enjoy hearing about them, dispite my own madness ;)

I read both those books for the first time this year myself, and thoroughly enjoyed both. Great gifts, Sniffer! And whoever Sniffer's santa was!

I can't wait to read American Gods.  It is next on my list!  Glad to hear all the good reviews of it

thought maybe my santa's identity would come to me in a drunken dream...but alas all i got was a hangover....

Oh, so very nice!!!!   I have a guess on yours now too :D

<snip>

well damn girl, help a brother out... 

I opened mine!!!

kq0pLhK.jpg

tE3J8XN.jpg

It was so beautifully wrapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I love everything about everything SS, I love you! lol 

:D

EDIT
THESE WEREN'T XMAS CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

77IclNt.jpg

I loved the card so much!!!!!!

Was my SS, Koba???? :P

really cool gifts, little sister...the spices are the bomb, i am on a quest to find me some black lemon...

and Gerald's Game is a good book, different for stephen king, but a good story...i dug it.

I have a fairly good guess on Sniffers Santa too.

I have not received my gift yet, for those who are starting to panic. But, I will be at my parents house (e address I gave for delivery) from today onwards, so I will be able to notify more or less straight away when it arrives :) Of course, it then means relying on my willpower not to open it until Christmas....*snort*

PMG (recd 12/1)                                      

Theda Baratheon (recd 12/10)  Lady O?

Fragile Bird (recd 21/11)       Nox Irradiata  (# of packages comment/ shipping date)

Lany (recd 12/12)                  Helena  confirmed

Ded as Ned (recd 12/12)

TheLegend of Cora (recd 12/12)       Koba  confirmed

Rocksniffer  (recd 12/17)         Mountain Goat (likely a Brit, if not him then Theda (but I really think MG)

Turniqui-Calima

Madame Zabsie

Littlefingers in the Air

Koba

Nox Irradiata

Lady Q

KiDisaster

Arya Kiddin'

DreamSongs

Helena 

LilyValley

Mcbigsky

Adz of CCAA 

CorwinusJ

Lady Olenna

King Tyrion I

Anubiel

********* (clues)

Rocksniffer (est ship 12/7)

Nox Irradiata (est 12/7)

Helena (est 12/7)

Adz of CCAA (before 12/8)

Theda (est 12/10)

Lany (before 12/12)

KiDisaster (before 12/12)

Lady Olenna (before 12/12)

Ooohhh...I hadn't really been able to hazard a guess to mine..interesting...whoever my Secret Santa is I loved my presents and who are awesome :D 

You didn't provide any shipping details, so I couldn't make any guesses.  80% of my guesses are based on that.  Some "feel" like people (like mine felt like Helena, and I would have guessed her even if I didn't know it was from GB)  While I might be wrong, Rocksniffers has a "feel" to it as well.

You didn't provide any shipping details, so I couldn't make any guesses.  80% of my guesses are based on that.  Some "feel" like people (like mine felt like Helena, and I would have guessed her even if I didn't know it was from GB)  While I might be wrong, Rocksniffers has a "feel" to it as well.

The clue was also in the content because two of those stores are only London based (well, Choccy has a branch in Brighton I think). Plus the card (I really tried to hammer home "local flavour"). Oh, and I also did they box method last year...and sent Happy Cows...I'm really bad at staying secret :D

As clues, I have also been taking note if someone says they are shipping overseas, since a lot of participants are from the US...

edit: at a complete loss as to whose Theda's is though...

I love seeing the gifts from all of you wonderful souls.  

I have not yet received any gifts, but that's okay because I'm a 'wait until Christmas' giftee anyway.  I sent my gifts out about a week ago and they said it would take 10 days.  That's enough hinting from me, although I really wish I'd take a photograph of the package before sending it, 'cause it looked pretty!  (and would be evidence in case it was lost).

Christmas cheer to you all and here is a photo of my christmas fireplace decorations:

OK the thread has exploded since I was here last, I'll have to catch up later as I'm about to take my oldest to basketball practice... BUT...

I received word from an Elf that my package might contain food items that I needed to go ahead and open before Christmas, so that was excuse enough.  The boys had been bugging me for days to open it anyway :)

MY SS IS AWESOME!

For the boys:  Minecraft sword and pickaxe, Minecraft mini figures that they already collect and miraculously didn't already have, and awesome knitted knight 'boggins complete with visors.  Chocolate medallion candies they already devoured.  Two knights and dragons colorig books for them (we color anytime we have the time :) ) THEY WERE SO HAPPY!!

For me:  Some Old Bay seasoning for my cooking pleasure (YES!), Berger Cookies Chocolate Cremes, UTZ "The Crab Chip" Potato Chips, a blue and white knitted scarf (GO CATS!), The Game of Thrones adult coloring book (yay!), A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms, The Skin Trade, and "Dishing Up Maryland" (a Cheseapeake Bay Cookbook).  None of which I owned already, so great!

Everything was wrapped fancy-like and the boys loved ripping them all open before I could even try to stop them lol.  

AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO MY SECRET SANTA WAS DAMMIT!  Thanks "Ruth"!  

To whomever gets my gifts, don't expect such extravagance! Your wrapping paper is the box it comes in, although I did at least give away my handle so you know who I am!  And I have to be honest, I didn't get it shipped until today.  At great expense (I'm pretty sure the USPS took advantage of me, but lesson learned.  Don't procrastinate.)  They say it will be there Monday. :) 

I took some pictures but am in the middle of after-school-routine, I'll post them later.  Thanks again!  Merry Christmas everyone!

Archived