Football Thread No. WhoCares - Let's keep the conversation going

baxus

i'll just leave this ridiculous quote from Danny Mills for everyone to think about.

Danny Mills: "Jamie Vardy is in fantastic form but is he world class? No, not yet. How much would you pay for him? Would you pay £10m for him?" 

Yes, i would pay that for him.  and probably another 15-20 Million on top.  

Mills makes Owen seem intelligent 

Fuck me, just switched to the City/Liverpool game and 'Pool are 3-0 up. Did not expect that. Would be a good result for us if Liverpool win and with Arsenal losing as well it looks to be another good weekend for us.

So you claim to be Liverpool supporter, yet are watching the Real Barca game. Probably the most plastic post I've ever read on this forum, and that's saying something. 

Suarez, Iniesta and Neymar are destroying Real Madrid. 4-0 and counting. Casemiro has been missed in front of Real's defense, they look awfully exposed now.

I switched over to the City/Liverpool game because El Clasico is like a training match. RM have been woeful and made to look ordinary. 4-0 is actually flattering to RM.

My apologies. I confused you with another poster.  My bad. 

No worries.

Finally, its over.

Except the first 10 minutes at the start and the first 5 minutes in the 2nd half, barca totally dominated the game.

And I don't understand why Marcelo was taken off when he probably was the best player in the 1st half. Why not take off Danilo who was  awful?

There goes Benitez in big games. The lucky win against PSG, the draw against Atletico, the horrifying defeat by Sevilla and the thrashing by Barca :bang:

Archived