I'm In Love With A Moron

Jace, Extat

It's trendy to say you hate kids? Why do I get the feeling you have no fucking idea what is "trendy" and what is not?

Also, pro tip --  it's a stupid and dickish thing to say someone should be dumped by her boyfriend because she said she hated kids. Just stop digging this hole. Because it's making me think you have a whole lot of issues that you're kind of projecting on someone else's fairly innocuous post.

your heroic defense of child haters everywhere will not be forgotten. LOL you have a problem that I have a problem with someone who said they hate kids. Deal with it

PQJ,

Why would you take your raw meat eating BF out to the woods? Letting him be raised by wolves will only reinforce his bad behaviour.

Ooooh.  But if he came back she would have some so cute wolf in-laws.

you hate children and post useless relationship rants. maybe he should do the reconsidering

Lots of people hate kids.  Lots of people who have kids hate kids.  

Jace, I can count the number of smart boyfriends I've had on one hand.  The number of boyfriends I've had is named legion.   Hope this is the stupidest thing he does today at least.  :cheers:

Did we fall through a portal into an alternate universe where you guys have never heard the word 'hate' used in any context other than its literal meaning? 

If I say I hate mushrooms, do you envision me foaming with rage at the sight of them and plotting to release a virus to wipe them all off the face of the Earth? 

your heroic defense of child haters everywhere will not be forgotten. LOL you have a problem that I have a problem with someone who said they hate kids. Deal with it

I think your significant other should dump you. If you have one. You probably don't.

I had to google rotisserie chicken bc I wasn't sure. We call that "Pollo a la Brasa" and it has its own day because is what we eat the most here. https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Día_del_Pollo_a_la_brasa

This is insulting to my people U_U

When I was living in South America I ate that twice a week with my host faimly. It's a little different from what we have here in the states, but not by much.

Did we fall through a portal into an alternate universe where you guys have never heard the word 'hate' used in any context other than its literal meaning? 

If I say I hate mushrooms, do you envision me foaming with rage at the sight of them and plotting to release a virus to wipe them all off the face of the Earth? 

I dunno. Saying you hate a certain group of people is a pretty shitty thing to say, no matter what the context. It's different than saying you hate a thing like mushrooms.

"I hate black people." "I hate women." "I hate gay people." "I hate children." All pretty vile things to say.

Ooooh.  But if he came back she would have some so cute wolf in-laws.

Lots of people hate kids.  Lots of people who have kids hate kids.  

Jace, I can count the number of smart boyfriends I've had on one hand.  The number of boyfriends I've had is named legion.   Hope this is the stupidest thing he does today at least.  :cheers:

Would you really want a wolf as your mother-in-law? Would you? WOULD YOU?

Any thread in Gen Chat will devolve into identity politics after a certain amount of posts. It is known.

Back to raw chicken -

When I stopped eating the rotisserie chickens I switched over to cooking two cornish game hens in the crock pot every Sunday. Same effect but this way I had control over the birds and knew they were not sitting under a heat lamp for too long. I'd eat one on Sunday night and the other for lunch and dinner on Monday.  I kind of went away from it over the summer but time to get back into the routine. If you have never tried a full bird in the crock pot I highly recommend it.

Not really the same thing. Black people, women and gay people tend to stay black, female and gay, children grow up.

So hating a group of peoplen for skin color, sex or sexual preference is not okay. Hating a group of people because of their age is somehow more acceptable?

it's not as though people who don't like kids are going to go out and punch some random kid in the face is it...i personally don't WANT kids of my own, but not because i'm anti-child, i quite like kids actually and think they can be unintentionally hilarious but i also don't really care if someone genuinely doesn't like nor want kids because...why should they - as long as they aren't obnoxiously giving parents a hard time in public or hurting children then whatever 

Any thread in Gen Chat will devolve into identity politics after a certain amount of posts. It is known.

Back to raw chicken -

When I stopped eating the rotisserie chickens I switched over to cooking two cornish game hens in the crock pot every Sunday. Same effect but this way I had control over the birds and knew they were not sitting under a heat lamp for too long. I'd eat one on Sunday night and the other for lunch and dinner on Monday.  I kind of went away from it over the summer but time to get back into the routine. If you have never tried a full bird in the crock pot I highly recommend it.

My crock pot is probably one of the top 5 best things that I own.  Damn thing is a miracle worker.  I've been churning out kick-ass jambalaya, chicken tacos, and chili on a weekly basis and the amount of effort crock pot meals take suits me perfectly.  Might have to try the full bird.

Archived