Football : The end of the year as we know it

kairparavel

So, Steven Caulker.That should help plug the holes in the back, right?

I don't recall him being injured all that often, so in that respect he'll be an improvement. 

Then again, he couldn't force his way into the Tottenham defence.. 

Probably an ok signing, I'd say.

It looked to me like Mbemba was trying to block the ball getting from Fellaini with his arm, missed embarrassingly, and got punished on the rebound. Penalty was fine.

Alan Shearer reckons it's 'clever' that Rooney went the other way on this penalty than the one on the weekend.

Fairly entertaining second half from Newcastle and Man Utd. A lot off shouts for penalty there, but it didn't look like a penalty to me.

EDIT:Hahaha and guess what penalty for Newcastle, but this time it looks like more of a penalty with Smaling holding Mitrovic or who that was. 

Fucking lol. Over footage of Mitrovic clearly grabbing Smalling round the throat and trying to put him in a headlock, the NBC commentators are still trying to insist that 'you cannot defend like that' and he's glad the referee's given it.

Newcastle deserve the equaliser on balance and sure, Smalling did give some back but come on, at least mention it.

Smalling was definitely the worst offender. He was the one who started the wrestling match. And he wasn't the only United defender attacking an opponent rather than the ball. 

I fucking hate the wrestling. You see it week in, week out.  It's a blight on the game, and I wish referees punished it more often. 

Come on Newcastle! 

Archived