Rant and Rave without Repercussions - Includes Season 6 Spoilers Part 2

WolfQueenArya

17 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

If that is true, she is absolutely, then hands down the stupidest person on GOT, eclipsing Shae the funny Whore who threw away a bag of diamonds for luv.

http://winteriscoming.net/2016/03/29/season-6-premiere-spoilers-alfie-allen-reveals-what-happens-to-sansa-theon-and-others/

And we’re running through and we come to a river and Sansa is just too scared basically to get into the river. So I get in. Don’t believe the press shots! It looks like she’s trying to get me out of the river, when I’m actually trying to be the strong one and get her in the river. Makes me look weak. Haha.

"Haha" is right. 

20 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

I imagine it gets worse from there... Alfie said in an interview that they're running from Bolton men with dogs, and get to a river and he goes in but Sansa is afraid and doesn't. And someone here - can't remember who, sorry - said that it makes perfect sense that after all she'd gone through with Ramsay, she'd be afraid of a little creek and rather risk being recaptured by the Boltons. So true. :lol:

Calm down. We know from the first trailer that they will get surrounded by Bolton men, then Brienne will use her spidey sense (also works on Stannis!) to come charging in at the last minute and ice like six guys, proving that revenge doesn't have a cost after all.

18 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Khaleesi's expression is kind of strange in that clip?  She looks like all confused and awestruck or something but SHE'S BEEN TO VAAS DOTHRACK already, ahem.

But it wasn't quite so massive and gargantuan then, that's why the look on her face,

"What the fuck happened here since s 1? Vaes Dothrak on steroids!"

6 minutes ago, TheCasualObserver said:

Calm down. We know from the first trailer that they will get surrounded by Bolton men, then Brienne will use her spidey sense (also works on Stannis!) to come charging in at the last minute and ice like six guys, proving that revenge doesn't have a cost after all.

I'm calm. I'm calmly laughing my head off with all the stupid nonsense.

OT: I just downloaded a sample of The Accursed Kings books 1 through 3 (and it looks like all 7 are available) on my Kindle. I have been wanting something to scratch my ASOIAF itch. Been reluctant to start a reread of the series cause I feel like we're close to a TWOW announcement and I don't want to start a reread until then.

On topic: "Sansa is just too scared," *sigh*

Just now, The Winged Wolf Bran Stark said:

OT: I just downloaded a sample of The Accursed Kings books 1 through 3 (and it looks like all 7 are available) on my Kindle. I have been wanting something to scratch my ASOIAF itch. Been reluctant to start a reread of the series cause I feel like we're close to a TWOW announcement and I don't want to start a reread until then.

On topic: "Sansa is just too scared," *sigh*

I've been meaning to reread TAK for ages, but there's just so much stuff I haven't read even once yet I keep postponing it. Hope you like it! 

Just now, TimeforTravel said:

So, another part. Who do you guys think is going to die first? Jorah Mormont, or Super Dario?

I wonder what episode Jorah will die so Super Dario can rescue his princess Peach.

Princess Peach! :lol:

My money is on Jorah biting it first. 

2 minutes ago, LadySoftheart said:

I think Iain Glen has said he read the first book, so he's definitely a goner first. Of course, Daario isn't long for this world either - can't have anybody distracting Dany from the gift of Tyrion!

Might be why they have Yaractarion going to Essos. Yara might be into Dany, but doesn't seem Dany would be into women.

Just now, LadySoftheart said:

I think Iain Glen has said he read the first book, so he's definitely a goner first. Of course, Daario isn't long for this world either - can't have anybody distracting Dany from the gift of Tyrion!

All the ones that are likeable and the ones of who the general viewing audience forgot their names probably die first.

That means Jorah, High Sparrow, Roose, Alliser Thorne, some Greyjoys, Olenna, Mace, Littlefinger and some others I probably forgot.

So they can focus on Sansa, Peach/Super Dario/Tyrion, the Brute and Jon Snow defeating the White Walkers together. That'll be the last season, and also the season where they'll kill off other semi-fun characters that are also popular. Like Davos.

1 hour ago, Cas Stark said:

Beautiful location.

Dayum.  She sure looks empowered running for her life in the snow.  LMAO.

"Boss. Ass. Bitch."

But she's not suffering from her severely traumatic experience! There's still another scene in the episode for the  transformation! /realism

Obsession with revenge was not actually painted positively in the books. But that's not stopping the show. It's a very convenient plot device, no need to give the characters depth and dimension, just make them obsessed with revenge. Toss in some melodramatic moments, and voila. No need to actually tell a story. Just put them on a collision course for violence, and yet more violence. /who cares

47 minutes ago, Stannis is the man....nis said:

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and D&D will look up and shout "Save us!" And I'll look down, and whisper "Hodor"

A+

The locale Theon and Sansa are running in looks absolutely gorgeous. The CGI for Vaes Dothrak heading into the canyon looks decent but as soon as the camera pans out and reveals the rest of it, it looks so very bland. Natural light/locations are their stronger suite. They should stick to it.

I don't even have any words for that Larry/Carol scene. I'm even less interested in King's Landing than I was earlier, if that's even possible.

And didn't I read something about Sansa having a major big moment in the premier? Sansa must have missed the memo from Yarasha. Ramsay's dogs are super scary.

4 hours ago, aliasocfan said:

I'll stop complaining about the show.... for like 5 minutes if Saint Tyrion gets the Quentyn Martell treatment. Of course it wouldn't be a new character. It has to be one we're already invested in. Otherwise it wouldn't be dramatically satisfying. 

Creatively it makes sense because I want it to happen. 

That should be the new name for GoT, tonight on "creatively it made sense because we want it to happen"! 

Archived