What will Happen when/if dany and/or Tyrion meets jaime?

norwaywolf123

Just now, norwaywolf123 said:

Will Jaime tell Daenerys about her Father and the rest of her family?

Will Jaime be executed

Will Tyrion and Jaime sort out?

Yes, I hope not, yes.

Its possible a compromise (after hearing The Wildfire plot and what happened to the Starks) would be Daenerys asks Jaime to take the black.  

I think Jaime would agree as it would clear the way for Tyrion to rule CR - which Jaime wants anyway.  

Couple wildcards - what is Jon doing?  Is he making a claim, or raising an army including the remaining NW in Rhaegars name to fight The Great Threat?  If so, a "sentence" is really an opportunity for Jaime to fight for something important again. 

whats Brienne doing, if alive?  She may have something to say about it.  If she joins Daenerys, will she ask Jaime be spared?  

Perhaps Daenerys will feel she must sentence Jaime to death, but secretly asks Tyrion to free him since she personally believes his action was justified. 

Lots of interesting possibilities.

11 minutes ago, A spoon of knife and fork said:

I think Jaime would agree as it would clear the way for Tyrion to rule CR - which Jaime wants anyway.

I dont think that Tyrion will rule CR, he is a dwarf who most despise. He would probably be killed shortly after. Who do you think will champion tyrion as lord? Best Tyrion can hope for is to be regent for the lord or the king

Dany/Jamie:  A great deal is going to depend on who's around her and/or the amount of truth she's learned about her insane father.  If she learns what her father had been doing and had planned, she's going to be a great deal more restrained.  If at the end of DwD she meets him, with nobody 'in the know' close to her (Barristan), things will go very bad for Jamie.

Tyrion/Jamie:  It depends on who's in position of relative power during the meeting.  IIRC, Tyrion isn't prepared to do anything permanent to Jamie.  On the other hand, Jamie believes that Tyrion killed Joff and knows that Tyrion killed Tywin.  While Jamie didn't mourn Joff, he is extremely upset that his brother killed their father.  While I don't think Jamie is ready to kill Tyrion, he isn't going to be very gentle, assuming he has the upper hand.  

13 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

I dont think that Tyrion will rule CR, he is a dwarf who most despise. He would probably be killed shortly after. Who do you think will champion tyrion as lord? Best Tyrion can hope for is to be regent for the lord or the king

Tyrion is also a convicted Kingslayer and Kinslayer.  Unless Dany completely overthrows customs and laws in Westeros (something her experiences in Mereen should have taught her is a bad idea), there's no way Tyrion is going to hold a high position, such as rule of CR.

I don't think Jaime and Dany will ever meet or that they have any business with each other. True, he is her father's killer, but that does not tend to matter in ASOIAF. None of the Starks got Joffrey. I believe Jaime's killing of the Mad King matters only in the light of his reputation and Daenerys has many people in Westeros who would be able to fill her in about her daddy.

Jaime/Tyrion... Well, there is the Tysha business and the Tywin business between them and I believe their relationship is poisoned forever and one of them has to die anyhow... Also, Tyrion is planning to help Dany invade Westeros. They might work together against the greater evil (the Others), but I don't see true forgiveness.

1. Who cares about what that traitor will say. His reasons are irrelevant. The idea that a sworn bodyguard should have the right to kill a head of state without punishment, because he think he is evil is a sickening idea with consequences beyond many people´s understanding.

2. One can hope. Daenerys have a gentle soul however, so maybe she sends him to the wall. That is far more than he deserves.

3. I guess everything could happen, but I really can´t see why Tyrion would be too keen on forgiving Jaime. In addition, Tyrion have now killed Tywin and "admitted" to killing Joffrey. I don´t think Jaime will accept that.

4. Tyrion have the best odds, but it wouldn´t surprise me at all if GRRM kills him in the final book. Jaime = not a chance.

1) It would really depend on the circumstances of said meeting, and who is in control. I think one of them would be ordering the execution of the other before any meaningful conversation could be had however.

2) I'm sure she'd do it if she had her father's killer in her grasp. I think Jaime's doomed to die with Cersei however.

3) Not impossible, but not terribly likely. I don't think they truly hate one another deep down, but there's a huge rift between them that's likely irreconcilable and they're on opposite sides now.

4) I don't see Jaime setting aside his white cloak ever. Tyrion covets the title and might ride Dany's coattails there.

9 hours ago, norwaywolf123 said:

Dragonlord Tyrion can be lord paramount of whatever of the 7k he and Daenerys decide.  CR is what he wants so is most likely.  

Jaime will be the breaking point where Tyrion betrays Dany for love. His dream of two heads, one laughing and another crying, is very telling. I think he would want Jaime dead in the beginning when they capture him, but later on he will realize he loves his big bro after all and will help him escape Dany's captivity.

And besides, Jaime is one of three heads of the dragon and Viserion's dragonrider, in my opinion. When Tyrion releases him from the dungeon because Lannister always pays his debts, Jaime will bond with Viserion due to his Targaryen blood (yes, I believe he and Cersei are Aerys' children) and fly away from Dany's camp. He will participate in the Battle of the Dawn and fight "ice" side, which will bring Stark-Lannister conflict full circle when Jon and Jaime will fight each other. Eventually, Jon will prove he is Rhaegar's son to everyone, and Jaime will bend the knee to a true king. He will go on a mission to save Jon's sister Sansa from Cersei in King's Landing and die together with his twin during wildfire.

Depends on so many factors.

If Jaime meets Dany after both Tommen and Myrcella die, he will be destroyed and won't care that much about her, tbh.

Also, remember that Jaime still feels guilty about Aegon and Rhaenys dying, yet, Aegon is around and "alive". I think Jaime feels in "doubt" to the Targaryens.

In any case, I can see Jaime asking Dany forgiveness if he's allowed to take the children away. Of course, that won't happen but I see it as something Jaime could try.

23 minutes ago, Scorpion92 said:

He will participate in the Battle of the Dawn and fight "ice" side, which will bring Stark-Lannister conflict full circle when Jon and Jaime will fight each other. Eventually, Jon will prove he is Rhaegar's son to everyone, and Jaime will bend the knee to a true king. 

I liked the first part of your post...but this not so much. I don't think Jaime would fight against Jon, but upon finding out who his parents are, pledge loyalty to him. He just doesn't seem like someone who would care about peoples parents at all.

But having Tyrion free Jaime as the betrayal for love feels quite a good fit to me.

1 hour ago, Scorpion92 said:

Jaime will be the breaking point where Tyrion betrays Dany for love. His dream of two heads, one laughing and another crying, is very telling. I think he would want Jaime dead in the beginning when they capture him, but later on he will realize he loves his big bro after all and will help him escape Dany's captivity.

And besides, Jaime is one of three heads of the dragon and Viserion's dragonrider, in my opinion. When Tyrion releases him from the dungeon because Lannister always pays his debts, Jaime will bond with Viserion due to his Targaryen blood (yes, I believe he and Cersei are Aerys' children) and fly away from Dany's camp. He will participate in the Battle of the Dawn and fight "ice" side, which will bring Stark-Lannister conflict full circle when Jon and Jaime will fight each other. Eventually, Jon will prove he is Rhaegar's son to everyone, and Jaime will bend the knee to a true king. He will go on a mission to save Jon's sister Sansa from Cersei in King's Landing and die together with his twin during wildfire.

That's some fanficiton right there

2 hours ago, A spoon of knife and fork said:

Dragonlord Tyrion can be lord paramount of whatever of the 7k he and Daenerys decide.  CR is what he wants so is most likely.  

Hel be killed quickly liek maegor the cruel. I love tyrion as a charater but he wont be lrod of CR and he dont deserve it. Tywin rejected him and thats the end of the matter. Jaime or Tyrek will be lord of CR

1 hour ago, Makk said:

I liked the first part of your post...but this not so much. I don't think Jaime would fight against Jon, but upon finding out who his parents are, pledge loyalty to him. He just doesn't seem like someone who would care about peoples parents at all.

But having Tyrion free Jaime as the betrayal for love feels quite a good fit to me.

Except he does...His dream of Rhaegar and Kingsguard approaching and attacking him for not protecting Elia and her children is a pretty big deal for Jaime. It still haunts him. There is a reason why George put that scene there because the only true surviving son of Rhaegar - Jon - will bring a true "heart in conflict" in Jaime like our author loves so much: staying true to his vows as a true knight and Kingsguard and accept Jon as his king and rescue and bring Sansa and Arya to safety like he promised Catelyn OR stay loyal to Cersei and destroy Lannister enemies like his father and sister would want. Once he learns Jon is blood of the dragon, he will bend the knee and pledge him his service like a Kingsguard should do to a king. You might argue this point, but it is very clear for me, and besides, as I stated, Stark-Lannister conflict which started in the very first book, is destined to come full circle in this story, and Jaime and Jon battling each other is the ultimate struggle Martin wants to put us in. Especially considering that resurrected Jon will be much changed from what he has been, and he will commit big atrocities in the North in order to gain lordship of Winterfell, so it will be hard for us as readers (except Jon and Jaime fanatics) to choose.

49 minutes ago, StarkofWinterfell said:

That's some fanficiton right there

I guess we will have to wait and see.

3 hours ago, Scorpion92 said:

Except he does...His dream of Rhaegar and Kingsguard approaching and attacking him for not protecting Elia and her children is a pretty big deal for Jaime. It still haunts him. There is a reason why George put that scene there because the only true surviving son of Rhaegar - Jon - will bring a true "heart in conflict" in Jaime like our author loves so much: staying true to his vows as a true knight and Kingsguard and accept Jon as his king and rescue and bring Sansa and Arya to safety like he promised Catelyn OR stay loyal to Cersei and destroy Lannister enemies like his father and sister would want. Once he learns Jon is blood of the dragon, he will bend the knee and pledge him his service like a Kingsguard should do to a king. You might argue this point, but it is very clear for me, and besides, as I stated, Stark-Lannister conflict which started in the very first book, is destined to come full circle in this story, and Jaime and Jon battling each other is the ultimate struggle Martin wants to put us in. Especially considering that resurrected Jon will be much changed from what he has been, and he will commit big atrocities in the North in order to gain lordship of Winterfell, so it will be hard for us as readers (except Jon and Jaime fanatics) to choose.

What kind of attrocieties? Will Jon kill Rickon? Will Jon be Jon Stark or Jon Targaryen or Jon Snow?

6 hours ago, Scorpion92 said:

I do like what you're saying but I don't see how Jaime is a Dragonrider. I just don't think it's been set up for him to be one. It would be pretty cool for him to meet Jon again and bend the knee but I don't think he'll be a dragonrider. Have you got any sources from the text saying otherwise?

5 hours ago, norwaywolf123 said:

Hel be killed quickly liek maegor the cruel. I love tyrion as a charater but he wont be lrod of CR and he dont deserve it. Tywin rejected him and thats the end of the matter. Jaime or Tyrek will be lord of CR

I think Tyrion will come back and prove himself to be a very competent ruler, if he gets the chance.  Also if he does save the world on dragon back I think many will change their view of him.  Otherwise he can die saving the world...

10 hours ago, Protagoras said:

1. Who cares about what that traitor will say. His reasons are irrelevant. The idea that a sworn bodyguard should have the right to kill a head of state without punishment, because he think he is evil is a sickening idea with consequences beyond many people´s understanding.

Well, I guess you nodded approvingly to Manstein's statement that "Prussian Field Marshals Do Not Mutiny", even though had more Prussian field marshals mutinied, a lunatic might have been stopped.

18 hours ago, norwaywolf123 said:

1. Will Jaime tell Daenerys about her Father and the rest of her family?

2. Will Jaime be executed by Daenerys?

3. Will Tyrion and Jaime sort out?

4. Will Tyrion or Jaime or some other Lannister be lord of Casterly Rock?

I hope she would judge Jaime fairly, but I expect she'd burn him alive.

19 hours ago, norwaywolf123 said:

1. Will Jaime tell Daenerys about her Father and the rest of her family?

He hasn't done it for the last 17 years why he should do it now?

2. Will Jaime be executed by Daenerys?

I am not sure but I believe that if they meet he will be in chains and will be on death sentence road.

3. Will Tyrion and Jaime sort out?

Yes. It seems that Tyrion has some how stared to forgive Jaime.

4. Will Tyrion or Jaime or some other Lannister be lord of Casterly Rock?

If not Kevan's Martyn or Janei then Genna's children.

Archived