Doran and Dorne in Season 6

Petyr Targaryen

1 minute ago, Ser Maverick said:

I actually bought a Martell shirt and it's the only GoT-related shirt I have. Now I'm just ashamed to wear it.

I bought 3 different thrones shirts 2 years ago after seasons 1 and 2 ( those were the days), i used to wear them, now they are at the bottom of my wardrobe, one day they may be useful again as Halloween shirts!

3 minutes ago, robasp2 said:

Then based on the leaks, showing Dorne was even more justified

You cant just

Hide contents

kill everyone and not show the bitch did it.

Pointless? No.

An absolute mess? Yes.

Who the fuck kills the prince?

Spoiler

Yeah he looks like he s on a boat? i could be wrong maybe they wanted jaime to kill him and he does. It seems like we are going to get more dorne than i thought we would get. 

1 hour ago, robasp2 said:

Then based on the leaks, showing Dorne was even more justified

You cant just

Reveal hidden contents

kill everyone and not show the bitch did it.

Pointless? No.

An absolute mess? Yes.

Who the fuck kills the prince?

I read that Tyene poisons Doran, and since it looks like Trystane has a spear coming out of his nose, I'm guessing Obara does it?

4 minutes ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

Hide contents

I read that Tyene poisons Doran, and since it looks like Trystane has a spear coming out of his nose, I'm guessing Obara does it?

Spoiler

So she swims to the boat, kills Trystane, jumps off and swims back to shore? What the hell?

2 minutes ago, Lautrec said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So she swims to the boat, kills Trystane, jumps off and swims back to shore? What the hell?

Wouldn't surprise me from this show, to be honest, but I'm just spitballing here. 

2 minutes ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

Wouldn't surprise me from this show, to be honest, but I'm just spitballing here. 

Spoiler

Or... she throws her spear from shore and hits him as he stands on deck. The headshots were, after all, set-up with the bald captain in the sand. Oh god, at least they're writing Dorne out quickly.

1 hour ago, Lautrec said:
  Hide contents

Or... she throws her spear from shore and hits him as he stands on deck. The headshots were, after all, set-up with the bald captain in the sand. Oh god, at least they're writing Dorne out quickly.

More like they're quickly writing out the few remotely tolerable characters in Dorne and leaving us with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Sand Snakes and Dornish Cersei

1 hour ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

Hide contents
Spoiler

More like they're quickly writing out the few remotely tolerable characters in Dorne and leaving us with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Sand Snakes and Dornish Cersei

Spoiler

God, Ellaria really has become book!Cersei..

3 hours ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

I dont know if you are referring to the reddit poster.

That was shit. He just stiched together all trailers and pictures. It was so obvious it was fake. That is why I don't believe

the SS kill trystane. I think the dropped the bad pussy line so bronn would kill him.or maybe just a sellsword stowaway.

Haha.anyway it will be funny.

On 23/04/2016 at 5:40 AM, shk12344 said:

Dorn = Total waste of storyline. Why bother with millions of dollars and precious tv time for such pointless plot?? D&D proving once again they are 3rd rate storytellers. 

I feel the same about it in the books.  Complete waste of time that we didn't need any POV's from.  At least D&D had the good sense to cut out most of the Iron Island crap.  Just a shame they didn't take the same angle with Dorne.

15 minutes ago, Ser Gareth said:

I feel the same about it in the books.  Complete waste of time that we didn't need any POV's from.  At least D&D had the good sense to cut out most of the Iron Island crap.  Just a shame they didn't take the same angle with Dorne.

Er... If I were you, I wouldn't watch season 6. Just an advice. I think you might be disappointed.

1 hour ago, robasp2 said:

I dont know if you are referring to the reddit poster.

That was shit. He just stiched together all trailers and pictures. It was so obvious it was fake. That is why I don't believe

Reveal hidden contents

the SS kill trystane. I think the dropped the bad pussy line so bronn would kill him.or maybe just a sellsword stowaway.

Haha.anyway it will be funny.

You mean the leaked pictures are fake? Looked real enough to me...

1 hour ago, Ser Gareth said:

The 'iron island crap' is just as interesting book wise. IMO more interesting. Dorne is much more slowly developed, Iron Born are right in the action and will be immediate players and in a big battle

Archived