MLB 2016: Chia Pet Un-Safe Zone

Ramsay B.

3 hours ago, MercifulChief said:

am I the only one who liked cubs fans a whole lot more when they were irrelevant?

Nope. They have leaped to the pinnacle of most aggravating fan base for little reason ever.

33 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Yeah, at least Sawks fans waited until after their team had won a WS before getting unbearable.

Totally false statement(at least in my neck of the woods), but I appreciate the shot at them.

15 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

I've never heard more pots calling kettles black in terms of who's the most insufferable. 

Listen, before this escalates too far can't we all just agree that we're all better than Phils fans?

11 hours ago, Myshkin said:

Listen, before this escalates too far can't we all just agree that we're all better than Phils fans?

11 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

And that no one is as classy as Cards fans. 

100% agree.

Today, as a Cubs fan, I hope the kid the Dodgers have coming up today gets tagged often and early not making it out of the third inning...as a baseball fan, I hope we see that he's everything as advertised, going seven strong and eventually losing 2 to 1...

3 minutes ago, MercifulChief said:

I smell bullshit. He realizes he's got no shot at the Hall if he doesn't smooze the journalists. He has a lot of digging to do if he expects to fill that hole.

1 minute ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I smell bullshit. He realizes he's got no shot at the Hall if he doesn't smooze the journalists. He has a lot of digging to do if he expects to fill that hole.

no, dude. 

he wasn't a drug using cheating fuck face, he was just a grumpy asshole.

poor barry. so glad he is finally willing to right his ways.  

in truth the mitchell report was only full of guys with bad attitudes.

3 minutes ago, MercifulChief said:

no, dude. 

he wasn't a drug using cheating fuck face, he was just a grumpy asshole.

poor barry. so glad he is finally willing to right his ways.  

in truth the mitchell report was only full of guys with bad attitudes.

He was both a cheating fuck, and a grumpy, entitled asshole. Loved to watch that guy bat, but he can go fuck himself if he thinks he's getting in the Hall.

2 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Roger Clemens has been trying to make nice in Boston, largely for the same reason I suspect. Fuck him right in his ear.

Speaking of the Padres, I came across this article in my timeline earlier. And sure it's a year old and it's not June 12 yet, but it's still an interesting bit of history and trivia.

'June 12th 1970: One of the most important days in sports history, a day perhaps bigger than any Stanley Cup victory, any World Series, or any Superbowl. 45 years ago today, Dock Ellis pitched an eight-walk, 2-0, no hit-victory while high on LSD.'

http://www.avclub.com/article/45-years-ago-today-dock-ellis-pitched-no-hitter-wh-220797

Archived